• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Fable 3 follow its elders??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eonsoflife89

Reaction score
Will Fable 3 follow its elders??

As in Fable 1 and 2, When the game ends you have the freedom to do as you please around the world of Albion. The question that floats through my head almost daily. With all the power given to you in the second half of this epic game, When the main story ends...Will you remain king? and Rule it the way you want?? What fun would it be if you get to only rule the kingdom for half the game and than it comes to a close...i prey it doesnt. I would probably start a revolution myself to take pete's throne in lionhead..lets hear some thoughts +rep

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: Will Fable 3 follow its elders??

Eonsoflife89;429004 said:
As in Fable 1 and 2, When the game ends you have the freedom to do as you please around the world of Albion. The question that floats through my head almost daily. With all the power given to you in the second half of this epic game, When the main story ends...Will you remain king? and Rule it the way you want?? What fun would it be if you get to only rule the kingdom for half the game and than it comes to a close...i prey it doesnt. I would probably start a revolution myself to take pete's throne in lionhead..lets hear some thoughts +rep

Lionhead may have changed a lot from the previous two games but this is one of those things that will never change. You will be allowed to continue ruling your kingdom long after you've finished the game. Plus, you have to remember, there will always be DLC (and it's rumored the first will be free!).

So don't worry so much.

I myself can't wait. Ruling a kingdom the way I want to is such an exciting prospect especially when you do it with an actual character. Ever played an RTS game? Sure, you get to build whole civilizations while destroying others but it always feels so impersonal.

I believe this will change that especially since you still have plenty of other elements from the previous titles in it.

Hillbilly88

Reaction score

i hope its free lol
and im sure that it will be open ended as far as letting you run around and do left over sidequests and run your kingdom, i cant wait to see what its going to be like mingling with your citizens after you become king, hopefully i can have an honor gaurd to keep the peasants at bay as i walk around. and im also hoping that i dont get crowds outside of every building i walk into so thick i cant get back out without firing a couple rounds into the air and terrorizing everyone away

Overan

Reaction score

It should go on, I mean it might take a lot of time to get Albion into the utopian form I want it to be on my first play through, or soviet russia in my second

SideSwipes

Reaction score

Overan;429071 said:
It should go on, I mean it might take a lot of time to get Albion into the utopian form I want it to be on my first play through, or soviet russia in my second

In Soviet Albion, kingdom rules YOU!!

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

And so, no one gave reputation the the peasant that selfishly asked for it.

The End.

Reaction score

i would assume as it takes half the game to become king i dont think that lionhead would take that away from you you may have a choice to relinqish the throne or step down to a younger ruler say a son or daughter of royal blood

Status
Not open for further replies.