• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will my PC run it?

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm thinkin about buying Fable TLC for my computer, but my laptop has a crappy GPU, so I'm curious if I should even bother.

Here's my specs:
2.2 ghz dual processor
4 GB ram
Intel 4500m

I've run a lot of older games on here and a lot of them work fine.
I can run San Andreas, AoE 3, WoW (on low), Morrowind, and etc. But some older games also don't work that great. And since this game has a lot of effects, magic and the like, I don't know if my GPU could handle it.

I have it on my Xbox, but I recently saw that modding thread and modding is always fun. Anyway, thanks guys.

RSVR85

Reaction score
I'd say if you can run GTA, you can run Fable. Though to be sure, the link Arseface provided is champion. ;)

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
Yeah I've tried that place before but for some reason it thinks my GPU is the best thing EVER. I think it takes my RAM into account because for a game it'll say my GPU is like 140x better or something.

Looks like their site has changed a little since the last time, but it still says I have 1.7Gb of video memory. Maybe I'm just not as computer-smart as I thought. Here's a pic:

fablereq.jpg

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
If you're worried about it being inaccurate, clear your cache and run the test again.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I reckon that you will be capable of running Fable: The Lost Chapters at low to medium settings. You can find more information about Fable: The Lost Chapters specifications from Microsoft Support. (that I did find the right page, for your own comfort)

I do hope to see you around Fable modding soon! Please, remember to visit Fableltcmod, once you're ready to get into Fable modding. That's its home, and the best place to start, research and ask questions.

Note: A quick search found that your video memory can increase up to 1.2 GB (at maximum) Therefore, in consideration of your amount of RAM and your CPU, you should be able to run Fable: The Lost Chapters at low to medium on normal BIOS settings. For sure, you will be able to run the game smoothly with the correct game settings.