• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will someone please help me understand the save system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swolecat

Reaction score
I know there are 4 separate slots for saves, but why can I never override a slot if I want to do so? The only way to make a separate save is to start a new game, that is just insane....

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Insane? That's Lionhead Studios my friend.

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
the point of that is to make you think more carefully about the choices you make

SebClem

Reaction score
the point of that is to make you think more carefully about the choices you make
I agree - the whole 'save but it goes wrong and you turn off the 360' is a little cheeky.

You made your bed. LIE IN IT! :)

Swolecat

Reaction score
I agree - the whole 'save but it goes wrong and you turn off the 360' is a little cheeky.

You made your bed. LIE IN IT! :)

Personally, I agree with both of you. I think that not being able to re-load every 5 minutes does indeed enhance the overall experience. However, why should the option to re-load be taken away entirely? What happens when an accident occurs 15 hours into a game? It should be left up to the person playing the game, not the makers of the game. That's just my opinion.

SebClem

Reaction score
Personally, I agree with both of you. I think that not being able to re-load every 5 minutes does indeed enhance the overall experience. However, why should the option to re-load be taken away entirely? What happens when an accident occurs 15 hours into a game? It should be left up to the person playing the game, not the makers of the game. That's just my opinion.

good point! When playing mass effect I used to keep 2 save files incase the game froze etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.