• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will this run on the Xbox 360?

Citizen Erased

Sound Awake
Reaction score
Will this run on the Xbox 360?

Alright so I know this will be able to play on my Elite but I've seen threads of the game freezing and sometimes not running on a 360. Can anyone tell me how this runs on a 360? If it's bad then I may have to play it on the original Xbox. I just ordered the game off Amazon and it's been shipped.

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score
Re: Will this run on the Xbox 360?

I play all three Fables on my 360.

Fable and Fable: The Lost Chapters both work fairly well with me; the most prevelant problems are with my character's skin, hair, and tattoos.

Ex. Sometimes if I get a tattoo, instead of the tattoo showing up, my character's skin will turn green, or the world map will be tattooed on my character. Also, a few times I got a haircut and my moustache was made of leaves. Wierd stuff.

Other than that, I think the game froze up one or two times, but not much.

OpenWorldExplorer

Reaction score

Haven't tried replaying plain Fable on my 360 yet, but I never got around to playing TLC on original Xbox, so I started playing it on 360 today. Only played a couple hours, but no freezing so far. There are a lot of weird visual effects like Warped mentioned and I get some weird audio effects too, like stuttering when transitioning between scenes and a weird occasional static-like sound that pops up when an npc is starting to speak.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Ive ran it on 360 but it has the odd bug here and there but nothing game breaking. Here is some examples from a couple of years ago:

Tattooist got into the Scrumpy

darkblossom

rukia kuchiki
Reaction score

i played mine on the my 360 but a while ago my friend gave me a disc he said lets you play xbox game son the 360 but not all work he said so i installed it on my 360 :D

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I was playing Fable: TLC on Xbox 360, as was my wife shortly after, and neither of us noticed any real bugs or glitches. Mind you, we only played for a relatively short amount of time and neither of us could conclusively say that it's "bug free". I don't doubt that others have had tons of problems trying to play it on 360.

It's worth noting that while both Fable and Fable: TLC both appear on the official backwards compatibility list, I notice most problems occur for people who are playing the original Fable and not Fable: TLC. Just my two cents.

pkreniles

Reaction score

dose the lost chapters include fable 1 or is it a totaly diffrent game

OpenWorldExplorer

Reaction score

TLC is Fable 1 with expanded content, basically.

Citizen Erased

Sound Awake
Reaction score

I'll give it a shot when I get it and see how it does, otherwise I'll have to play it on the original Xbox. If I see that the weird visuals/audio then forget about it on the 360.