• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will you be evil or good? (BIG Contest)

I

Inyanye

Re: Will you be evil or good? (BIG Contest)

It probably works like oblivion. If you want a second character, make a second user account, or be very careful with your save game management.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Skorm's Boss;217712 said:
because you don't wait four years for a game to only play it once!:D
Nuf said, lolz
Maybe Ill be an anti-hero.. like a badass motherf.. who kicks other bad dudes' ass!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

anain12;217604 said:
Why two? Fable 2 won't be as fun the second time.

If this is as fun as TLC, I will play it many times, different ways, all good, and maybe one neutral.:) Why wouldn't it be fun the second time around? I don't get bored easy.:unsure:

Z

Zerosum

i just can't wait to see how the guns handle. its the first game ill play that has renaissance era weaponry in

D

Darth Necris

EVIL IS WHAT I AM!:realmad:

T

Tymolus

Seargant Mitch;217717 said:
1 playthrough is VERY different to the next on fable 2, SCREW YOU whoever said it'll be boring. zomfg. /kill

Seriously. Besides, why the hell would someone not see the point in playing an awesome RPG twice? I wonder if this person has never watched a movie or tv show twice. I can't even count the number of times I've played FF7 for gods sake and I honestly enjoyed it more the last time I played it than ever before.

*sigh* anyway...

I'll try and make each choice as *I* really would, so we'll see how that goes...
2nd playthrough I'll definitely be evil, to become an assassin. I'm hoping co-op will work with assassination missions..that'd be so much fun!

p.s. anain you're my buddy and I just noticed you're the one questioning a 2nd playthrough..no offense by the my disagreement dude, we just have a fundamental difference of opinion when it comes to multiple playthroughs.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Anti-Hero FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score

So evil that I count as ten evil people put together.

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score

I don't really know what kind of hero I'll be yet. I'd like to explore the world, so I will probably experiment with a few things the first time I play through it, just to see what happens.

K

Krunomo

anain12;217604 said:
Why two? Fable 2 won't be as fun the second time.

I played Fable 1 like 10 times so as i could try every single possible option. I played KOTOR a few dozen times for the exact same reason. While i may know the outcome i still find it fun to try every little aspect of the game. I mean why not. The first time ill be true to myself and play a good male swordsman. The second time ill try an evil mage just to see what its like on the other side. Then i might try out being female and so forth.While PM has stated that he would like people to play it once i personally find that retarded. If im going to spend $100 AUD on a game then i damm well expect to get the most out of it :lol:

Given that FABLE 2 boast's its many many paths one along with it vast amount of recorded dialog one can only assume that there will be more then two decent ending which means that one could play it over and over. good - kind, good - corrupt, evil - kind, evil - corrupt. All four of the afforementioned options in both genders = at least 8 playthroughs :w00t:

S

Specter777

Good, Evil second time through.

I find the Halo much cooler than the horns for some reason..

P

paradise36

ill be good but then when i actually get an xbox 360 and the game i will be evil

A

animandan

Evil, corrupt, and kind I think on my first play through. I've thought about this for a while...

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

I was going to be neutral. Until I decided to try out the mini game on the Fable 2 website. I went all the way through until the very end, and made my decision. I was positive I would come up with the neutral ending, and I did. My reward, a chicken suit. This immediately made me realize that I was worthy of that suit, because for being neutral you make no convictions, no sacrifice, you just do as you please and selfishly reap the rewards. Where a good or evil character constantly has to strive to stay at one side of the spectrum, that takes dedication. Neutral is just for people to afraid to really commit to anything, or sacrifice anything.

So now I've decided to play a completely evil character.

D

Double 0 Smithy

evil all the way :)

T

Tymolus

Zebinia;217909 said:
I was going to be neutral. Until I decided to try out the mini game on the Fable 2 website. I went all the way through until the very end, and made my decision. I was positive I would come up with the neutral ending, and I did. My reward, a chicken suit. This immediately made me realize that I was worthy of that suit, because for being neutral you make no convictions, no sacrifice, you just do as you please and selfishly reap the rewards. Where a good or evil character constantly has to strive to stay at one side of the spectrum, that takes dedication. Neutral is just for people to afraid to really commit to anything, or sacrifice anything.

So now I've decided to play a completely evil character.

VERY interesting Zeb...hmm you've got me rethinking my first playthrough, thanks for that post. 'Course I'm not thinking of so much striving for neutrality as much as just taking each decision as it comes, choosing something as close to what I would IRL, which would be MOSTLY good but if I have an evil urge I intend to act on that.
But in the end, that's kinda neutrality as far as Fable's concerned right..?

Dammit, you've thrown me a curveball and my world's been turned upside down...what shall I do!? :lol:

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

I'll be good, but Cruel. Hehehe

Remember you can be Evil, but everyone likes you? That's what I'll be the second time through. (If there will be one)

P

PrinceHansel

I dunno how it will turn out but I am going to play it the way that PM intended, making the decisions that i would make because of how I feel, not making decisions based on thinking if its good or evil or corrupt or pure.

I will surely play through at least twice though, or at least have 2 characters maybe not 2 full play throughs.

F

feral wolf

good with an evil fighting style.

S

sammypwnage

I'll probably pull an anti hero thing be good only if I get paid