• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

xbox live conquest??

Status
Not open for further replies.

led_zepp123

Fables 27th greatest fan
Reaction score
xbox live conquest??

I havnt been able to find anything but i was just wondering if this has been disscussed.
Has there been any talk about being able to invade other fable universes over xbox live, just as we could visit our friends in fable 2?
Cause i have to say that would be pretty sweet.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: xbox live conquest??

no mention whatsoever. to save the regular players from the griefers, i doubt they will add an anarchistic option like that :lol:

likely it'll remain having a safety that you can toggle that can prevent you and guests from massacering, or permitting it.

led_zepp123

Fables 27th greatest fan
Reaction score

darn i was looking forward to a good massacre

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

ohhh that would be AMAZING!!!!! you could have it so that it was a war kind of 1 v 1 multiplayer without any permanent consequences on either players world but they could keep any skills or equipment

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Personally, I would prefer a type of multiplayer other than each character having their own world, namely something like Freelancer's multiplayer. It would be awesome if singleplayer and multiplayer were completely separate, and for multiplayer, you could go onto different servers, where you would start out with all the equipment you have at the beginning of the story. You would then get jobs to make money, but better stuff, and explore the world just like on SP, but without the story. Then different clans could be born, with different roles on the server. That's my favorite kind of MP anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.