• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox Live Silver Multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafySuburb

a l'espirit libre
Reaction score
I recently logged onto left 4 Dead 1 and Fable II with my silver account! Guess they allow multiplayer on these games with a silver account? Anyways, I found this a pretty important thing to say and seeing nobody goes through the fable II area anymore I was wondering if anyone could confirm this for fable III? If you want proof you can invite me with the gamertag ...
nEji8D on either L4D or Fable II... sorry for the random post but this seems awefully important right?
edit- And L4D2

Twilight

Reaction score
Need gold for for Fable III I'm afraid.

LeafySuburb

a l'espirit libre
Reaction score
Need gold for for Fable III I'm afraid.
This is odd, for me it is working on every game I own... And my gold account has expired a couple months ago. I have not renewed and the bar on top of my gamercard is silver?

Twilight

Reaction score
This is odd, for me it is working on every game I own... And my gold account has expired a couple months ago. I have not renewed and the bar on top of my gamercard is silver?

Make sure Microsoft aren't charging you because there sneaky like that. They "conveniently" don't have have an option to stop a membership automatically renewing after it ends.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Make sure Microsoft aren't charging you because there sneaky like that. They "conveniently" don't have have an option to stop a membership automatically renewing after it ends.

LeafySuburb

a l'espirit libre
Reaction score
Not that I know of. I haven't entered any credit card information and previously it stated I was unable to connect to Halo: Reach multiplayer because my "account credentials were not sufficient to play multiplayer". It's really very odd...???? Unless I got an extra month, but it would label me as a gold member and my gamercard bar is silver, without my 1 year tag being shown. I just think it's odd. Also, I know this is off topic but does anyone know how long the "20% off gold, get a free game disk" offer will last? I get my paycheck soon and would like to "re-purchase" Fable III
w00t.gif

arachnophilia

Reaction score
it's a free gold weekend, kids.

some advertising thing for a TV show. enjoy it while it lasts.

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
Ahh that explains it, was reading the post thinking " this didnt make sense " lol.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
it's a free gold weekend, kids.

some advertising thing for a TV show. enjoy it while it lasts.

Yeah i was going to say this, it was a free promotional weekend.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
They tend to do those every 3 weeks. I have seen this consistently on LIVE especially with Halo

LeafySuburb

a l'espirit libre
Reaction score
I guess I've just never noticed as this is the first time I've ever ran out of time for a gold account. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.