• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox Live

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Have Micro$oft gone all out now and deleted the silver account? After a year and a half of only playing ps3/ps4 I've come back to play a bit of gears of war & Fable 3 and I can't seem to log into my account unless I update a payment option.

Which royally sucks, I only wanna have a look at the marketplace.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
As far as I'm aware the silver account still exists. I just hopped on my 360 myself and had no issues. I can browse the marketplace no problem, and I was making purchases from it a few days ago. Did you have Gold before you migrated to the PS3/PS4, and did it run out while you were M.I.A?

Try logging into your account on the Xbox website and see what happens. I know there's been a few TOC changes recently, and I've had to re-confirm my sign-in details a few times this past year, so that should be the only things popping up for you.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
My step son had a Silver account until the other day so they still exist, might have to confirm some security details to sign in. Might be a matter of updating the payment option but not actually pay for anything, sometimes its a way of security checking profiles as well as age restricted content.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Okay thanks guy & gurl.

I'll see to it after the national and what-not, but for now; yay horsies!

Last edited:

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hope you managed to get it sorted, MS has been getting pretty bothersome with their security-check for XBL. Had to do it at least 10 times last year, and if you don't follow it they hold your account hostage until you do. Pfft.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hope you managed to get it sorted, MS has been getting pretty bothersome with their security-check for XBL. Had to do it at least 10 times last year, and if you don't follow it they hold your account hostage until you do. Pfft.

People moaning about hacking and stolen accounts all the time so they had to up security, did it on mine once and never had to do it again. Did it on jacks profile twice but he changed his GamerTag so had to re-verify.