• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox Magazine Novemeber 2010: Fable III Quick Facts and New News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
As for gameinformer, it doesn;t come out in the middle of the month, i have the october version and it isn't even the middle of october yet.

What are yaw talkin about

First of all, they meant the middle of the previous month, so in the middle of October the November issue would be released.

Second of all, they are talking about the cover art of the November magazine this whole thread is dedicated to. :p

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
I believe I saw this magazine in a Gamestop the other day. Ironically, I JUST recieved the October issue a few days ago via mail. I guess I'm a month behind everyone... then again, my subscription is FREE :)

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score
As for gameinformer, it doesn;t come out in the middle of the month, i have the october version and it isn't even the middle of october yet.
The October one comes out in the middle of September. The November in the middle of October. So on and so forth.

Reaction score
The October one comes out in the middle of September. The November in the middle of October. So on and so forth.
Ya i noticed that after i posted it, but i have the special addition october one, with the new bioshock cover, what is the normal one,like is there any fable 3 in it? Because none is in this one.

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score
GameInformer and XBox Magazine are completely different. There is no GameInformer with a Fable III cover. There is an XBox Magazine with a Fable III cover.

GameInformer once briefly mentioned it, but had no big reviews of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.