• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YOU ARE (not) A PIRATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithary

Reaction score
Re: YOU ARE (not) A PIRATE!

GrimWhim;425715 said:
Oh good lord. I'm not going to continue this. You have absolutely nothing to contribute either to this thread or the argument but instead are acting like a child while using the same insults over and over again. You're annoying and your blatant homophobia is revolting.

Me acting as a child?
Who got all fired up over some dumb manga?
You!
And who is using the same insults?
You!
What's wrong if I don't want to hold hands even in a game?
That's the way it is in my country, but you are just an ignorant a*shole who can't respect that nor tolerate that (I already gave you an example with an Indian and a cow, but you wisely avoid it).
This argument should have ended long time ago, but you are the one who couldn't let go the fact that all people can not like the same things.
And above all, I already said that I will read the bloody thing and give it an another chance since I didn't do it properly the 1st time, but you kept jumping like some little girl who got offended because no one wanted to came to her tea party.
Agh, I even forgot why I came here. -.-
Wait, I think I remember!

On topic:
It would be cool if we had some massive stranded boat to live on like this ---> http://i.ytimg.com/vi/LMi2Il6iRks/hqdefault.jpg
I don't know why, but I love those kind of things. :)
And Imagine if Lionhead decides to make a tribute mission (probably a side-mission) to Monkey Island and they make you compete in insult swordplay. :p
Btw, Monkey Island is my favorite game when it comes to piracy and humor. ^^
Much better than One Piece at least, haha! XD

GrimWhim

Reaction score

I'm not going to say anything because I just know it's going to get me into trouble.

But hey, here's hoping they do something about you and your incessant babbling that consists mostly of insults and blatantly ignorant view on homosexuals.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I can't have sighed loudly enough, clearly...

*SIGH*

Can we please stop this arguing and keep on topic? And for the love of biscuits, put each other on ignore if this is what's going to keep happening.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Angel;426020 said:
*SIGH*
^that

(I'm sorry if I this post doesn't contribute to this thread. I already posted everything I think about piracy in Fable. :p)

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Pirates are before Fable 3 you really think that one would travel through time from a time that traveled to their time to Fable 3's time.

Lithary

Reaction score

GrimWhim;426015 said:
I'm not going to say anything because I just know it's going to get me into trouble.

But hey, here's hoping they do something about you and your incessant babbling that consists mostly of insults and blatantly ignorant view on homosexuals.

You are hopeless. -.-

Angel;426020 said:
I can't have sighed loudly enough, clearly...

*SIGH*

Can we please stop this arguing and keep on topic? And for the love of biscuits, put each other on ignore if this is what's going to keep happening.

Sorry, I'll stop arguing with this ignorant and intolerant big baby.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Lithary;426029 said:
You are hopeless. -.-

Sorry, I'll stop arguing with this ignorant and intolerant big baby.

And yet you still try to get the last damn insult in after she said to stop, just knock it off.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

I love your Avatar, Gikoku.

Anyway On-topic. I wish they would give us more Pirate outfits :(

Yarr harrr fiddley dee, Pick up the boat at 11:30, just knock her out and you'll get her for free, you are a pirate!

(I know that was bad)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

If anyone else feels the need to argue a point by throwing arguments back and forth like some tennis match then take it to PM's and off the boards in future. Or better yet if people cant just simply accept another persons opinion and just feels the need to insult them for it then add them to your ignore list so you can never see their posts again. So sick of people being unable to have mature discussions and debates without the need to openly insult the other person & slate their opinion.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Terra_Zeta;426048 said:
I love your Avatar, Gikoku.

Anyway On-topic. I wish they would give us more Pirate outfits :(

Yarr harrr fiddley dee, Pick up the boat at 11:30, just knock her out and you'll get her for free, you are a pirate!

(I know that was bad)

I actually thought the amount of customization in Fable II allowed us to look like a pirate.

If not try themiddle class coat, some ravaged shirt, middle class boots, any pants, a highwayman hat dyed brown, a large beard, unkept hair and be corrupt but good. Voilá, a pirate!

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;426364 said:
I actually thought the amount of customization in Fable II allowed us to look like a pirate.

If not try themiddle class coat, some ravaged shirt, middle class boots, any pants, a highwayman hat dyed brown, a large beard, unkept hair and be corrupt but good. Voilá, a pirate!

Actually, I found that using the entire Noble Gent's set with an eye patch looks pretty pirate-esque. Well... a wealthy pirate anyways, haha.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

I was hoping for a peg leg.

Reaction score

i wanted a boat.....
i mean a ship i ment to say ship yes there are piracy themes in fable 2 but i just wanted more not just to act like a pirate but to have blackbeard as a title ect ect ect

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Syth the old one;426520 said:
i wanted a boat.....
i mean a ship i ment to say ship yes there are piracy themes in fable 2 but i just wanted more not just to act like a pirate but to have blackbeard as a title ect ect ect

There are games out there like that. It wouldn't be called Fable if they focused solely on being a pirate.

Reaction score

i didnt say the whole game but at least having the choice and making the boat damned expencive and full of wenches

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Syth the old one;426523 said:
i didnt say the whole game but at least having the choice and making the boat damned expencive and full of wenches

Play a pirate game or something.

I for one would not buy or play any Fable game if they attempted to make piracy a bigger part of it.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

GrimWhim;426415 said:
Actually, I found that using the entire Noble Gent's set with an eye patch looks pretty pirate-esque. Well... a wealthy pirate anyways, haha.

i agree, works pretty well

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

i never got why on land, Thieves and killers are reviled, but stick the 2 together and put them on a boat, they make women swoon... it's just wrong.

Not your personal army

Reaction score

Syth the old one;426520 said:
i wanted a boat.....

Syth the old one;426523 said:
You are a hero and you have to save the world, why the fu*k would you buy an expensive boat?

"The world is going to the end, better buy a ship!"

Reaction score

Name one successful pirate game on console that is available to buy in Australia choose your words carefully for they may be your last messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.