• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You can stop following me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddy

Reaction score
You can stop following me now.

anyone else hope they fix this recurring following issue where once we become famous enough people decide its ok to come into my house? kind of annoying in the past games because whenever i do it they say im trespassing :getlost:

Wasabi

Cant play Fable 3 till Dec.
Reaction score
Re: You can stop following me now.

I do! I would even settle for a 'close door' command so I can slam the door in all their faces.

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

BigDaddy;410960 said:
anyone else hope they fix this recurring following issue where once we become famous enough people decide its ok to come into my house? kind of annoying in the past games because whenever i do it they say im trespassing :getlost:

OMG! YES! its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo creepy to have 20 people (and those with hearts over their heads making creepy statements) follow me into the castle! I mean, I hid everywhere! (the kitchen, the library, the study) and not only where they still there but they kept hanging around when I fell asleep! o_O

Lord Of Acolytes

Desperado
Reaction score

Shadwotree;410970 said:
OMG! YES! its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo creepy to have 20 people (and those with hearts over their heads making creepy statements) follow me into the castle! I mean, I hid everywhere! (the kitchen, the library, the study) and not only where they still there but they kept hanging around when I fell asleep! o_O

Well, this is really annoying. I am another one to join the... Trespasser People With Hearts On Their Heads...

Reaction score

Yep I'm sick of going to bed in Fable with 20+ stood over me as I sleep, it's just annoying...
Plus why is it okay for them to come in My house whenever they want if I'm not allowed in their house whenever I feel like it? Double standards much? Bloody hypocrites...

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

I have to scare them away and it still doesn't quite work. GTFO of my house. How do you expect me to save you in times of need when I can't even get a good night's sleep because of you? You want an evil hero? huh? Well I need new trophy's anyway, want to join Thag? They don't seem to get the message.... -___-

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

They won't follow you if you do some magic.

Hero gets followed into his home, they follow demanding rings, he screams, "GTFO!!" Causing a vortex and rain, Lighting everything in the vortex on fire with inferno. They run screaming, and you get a good night's sleep.

Or, just have a mercenary stand at your front door. At least in Fable 1 the wouldn't pile in your house. Anywhere but your house.

Reaction score

It is especially annoying when your trying to leave and they're in the doorway so you can't get out and sometimes magic doesn't work hopefully they will fix that in fable 3 and if they don't hopefully you can just push them out of your house using a touch command or yell at them that would be nice.

Shadowtree

Reaction score

firefly-serenity;411008 said:
It is especially annoying when your trying to leave and they're in the doorway so you can't get out and sometimes magic doesn't work hopefully they will fix that in fable 3 and if they don't hopefully you can just push them out of your house using a touch command or yell at them that would be nice.
Yes, If the hero will be able to talk in the new game it WOULD be nice to yell at people... :p

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

I don't think it will be much of a problem. Since being a king is such a big part of the game, I'd imagine one's castle will be secure from stalking stalkers.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

POOP;411016 said:
I don't think it will be much of a problem. Since being a king is such a big part of the game, I'd imagine one's castle will be secure from stalking stalkers.
Well if it isn't - my sword will have a villainous feel to it rather quickly :ninja:

That, or I'll give em all squirrelAIDS :yammer:

Shadowtree

Reaction score

SimonKalevra;411018 said:
Well if it isn't - my sword will have a villainous feel to it rather quickly :ninja:

That, or I'll give em all squirrelAIDS :yammer:

hehe, no kidding. There just might be some heads rolling if they stalk me in fable 3. :sly:

Wha!? SquirrelAIDS!? But thats the worst kind of AIDS!:ermm:

Reaction score

Hmmm I wonder if One would be able to invest in a torture chamber in Fable 3? :hmm:
You know, seeing as You can upgrade Your castle & everything...
Oh how I do hope that is a possibility :sly:

In which case if anybody has the cheek to come strutting into My castle without My permission let's just say they won't be leaving again for a long, long time if at they leave all that is ...

A whip lash here, a branding iron there & maybe a few rounds in the iron maiden if I'm feeling generous. ^_^

That should get the point across, if they do happen to be lucky enough to leave My home alive let's just say it's going to be a very...long...time before they even dare to think of returning to Castle Gunslinger heheheh... :shifty:

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Of course, one option that may help the problem is having those people not fall ridiculously fast in love with you. For procreation's sake, they want to marry me, because I dance the same thing, five times in a row?!

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score

its really annoyying in that they won't even let me walk out of my house half the time, i have to fast travel 10 meters because of them

The Midnight Avenger

He Who Wears White Addidas
Reaction score

Maybe if I actually found houses in Fable 2 useful in the slightest I might care, but considering they weren't even used for anything other than a money making establishment (which is also useless, with money becoming obsolete when you own everything anyways) it was never really and issue for me.

Though, if houses actually do something in Fable 3 and the problems persist then I might be pretty ticked off as well.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

D3m190d;411040 said:
they want to marry me, because I dance the same thing, five times in a row?!

I don't want to marry you cause you danced 5 times
I'll wait til it's at least 6 dances in a row! :p

But you're all right, why must I have an entourage where ever I go? Does the green skin and horns not give it away..... I'm evil! now bugger off!:ninja:

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Skorm's Boss;411151 said:
I don't want to marry you cause you danced 5 times
I'll wait til it's at least 6 dances in a row! :p

But you're all right, why must I have an entourage where ever I go? Does the green skin and horns not give it away..... I'm evil! now bugger off!:ninja:

Ha, then I use my Sock Puppets! That will guarantee me of a possible marriage with everyone around. =D

What would be nice, is if you could place those people so they take the blow of whatever is attacking you. XD

OpenWorldExplorer

Reaction score

firefly-serenity;411008 said:
It is especially annoying when your trying to leave and they're in the doorway so you can't get out

Absolutely freakin' right! I just went on my first killing spree the other night for this very reason. The f**kers wouldn't let me out so I turned off the safety and started blowing them away. o_O I restarted because I didn't wan't the murders hanging over my head, but DAMN it felt GOOD! :lol:

MazeSon

Reaction score

I agree so much with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.