• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You have all failed me

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirsimon

Reaction score
Arseface, you made a mistake, dont take it out on us, If you are such a fable fan, then why didn't you research its release date?
I apologise to you in advance, for whatever we have done, we are to blame for setting the release date, indeed Lionhead studios rang us all to decide on a release date (strong sarcasm)

Dont take it out on us, seriously, dont be like your username suggests

TheAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ehh... How did we fail you? Why is it our problem that you couldn't be bothered to find out the release date? We're the victims, your the guy who made the accident.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Actually, going to the Jazz Festival will help get your mind off Fable for a bit.

I guess. Hopefully all the drugs and alcohol will help.

I didn't even know Australia had electricity to play games with. I always thought they just carried around big knives and caught animals for fun.

Hey, we live on the bottom of the world. We have to have something to run the anti-gravity generators off. Up until a couple years back it was an engine from a Ford Model T, but we've swapped to good old coal burning now.

Arseface, you made a mistake, dont take it out on us, If you are such a fable fan, then why didn't you research its release date?
I apologise to you in advance, for whatever we have done, we are to blame for setting the release date, indeed Lionhead studios rang us all to decide on a release date (strong sarcasm)

Dont take it out on us, seriously, dont be like your username suggests

Are people really taking this thread seriously?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Are people really taking this thread seriously?

They are, and you know why? It's because they're sick, SICK I tell you, of dealing with you Aussies and your damned sense of entitlement. With your stinking arrogance, thinking your sports are better all the time and your bragging about your lethal animals and your... and your... and your... stuff. BASTARDS!

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Well, our sports are better. Our Animals are lethal..er. We usually get the latter release date, but now we don't. DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL*

* Like the desert covering the middle of Australia.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
I pre ordered mine and I'm still not getting it for two weeks after release.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Really? Hope you didn't pay full price...

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
Hey, we live on the bottom of the world. We have to have something to run the anti-gravity generators off. Up until a couple years back it was an engine from a Ford Model T, but we've swapped to good old coal burning now.
Hang on, where the f**k are you from? Up here in outback South-East Queensland we're still running on Dropbear power
dropbear1.jpg

that's the nasty bugger that powers my town

Matt_352

Reaction score
lol dropbears classic, stop complaining arseface be grateful that us aussies are gettin it on the 26th and not the 29th

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
lol dropbears classic, stop complaining arseface be grateful that us aussies are gettin it on the 26th and not the 29th
in reality we are getting the game essentially 14 hours before America's Eastcoast (if you're a Queenslander, 15 if you're a cockroach) if you're lucky enough to find a place with midnight release.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I'm in Melbourne.

And don't worry, I'm sure Bob Katter is fighting for Model T power for you guys down in Canberra. :p

EDIT: :w00t::ninja:

EDIT2: Steve got the old smileys back, woo!

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
I'm in Melbourne.

And don't worry, I'm sure Bob Katter is fighting for Model T power for you guys down in Canberra. :p

EDIT: :w00t::steve:

If only Katter was my Member for Parliment... unfortunately I've got Bruce Scott... f***ing Maranoa >_>

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what you say, my Member of Parliament trumps you: I've got Julia :D

Not that I voted for her, but still.

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what you say, my Member of Parliament trumps you: I've got Julia :D

Not that I voted for her, but still.
Personally I don't find that something to be proud of ^_^
everyone should have voted for the Australian Sex Party ;)

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I know! I guess we'll just have to assume that only 11,263 people in Australia enjoy sex.

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
I know! I guess we'll just have to assume that only 11,263 people in Australia enjoy sex.
too freaking true... number would have been a lot higher if 16 year-olds were able to vote...

Reaction score
I'm in Melbourne.

EDIT: :w00t::steve:

Na down here in canberra we run off of all the hot air that the pollys make in there big white house its like a superconductor

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I thought it was run of thunderstorms, with the flagpole doubling as a lightning rod?

Status
Not open for further replies.