• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You have all failed me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
ahem my bad arseface!

I'm a brisbane girl! WOO

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
hmmm... I wonder how many more Aussies reside on this site?

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
Oh, poor you. There are people out there who will NEVER get to play the fable series. Also, why do you expect us to assume for you? Assuming (thankyou Dad) makes an ASS of U and ME. Nobody thinks for anybody else. life is full of lies, failures, and great dissapointments. We will all die wanting more!!!!!

Langston

Reaction score
Hang on, where the f**k are you from? Up here in outback South-East Queensland we're still running on Dropbear power
dropbear1.jpg

that's the nasty bugger that powers my town

Seems like a reliable sorce of renewable energy to me.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
I like that Arse is sitting there with his "Token Australian" user title while he's sitting there with the fifty billion little Aussielanders who crawled out of the woodwork. Or the drop-bear kill carcass, as the case may be.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Hey, I was the token Australian long before anyone here even knew where Australia was.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Damn straight.

I remember when Tasmania was still called Van Diemen's Land.

GameStopPro

Reaction score
Ok, why did nobody tell me that Australia was getting the North American release date? I had this week all planned out: Exam's till Thursday, Leave for Wangaratta on Friday (the European release date), get back Monday, and then not sleep for a week playing Fable III.

Not my problem as i dont live in either counrty i live in outer space known as usa, so i dont care and shouldn't lol (im being very sarcastic about a couple things but...ya)

Now this is just disastrous. If I get Fable III on Tuesday, I'm going to fail my Aural exam because all I'll be able to think about will be Fable III, then I'll have to leave it on Friday for FOUR DAYS, and I wont even be able to enjoy the Wangaratta Jazz Festival for the same reason.
make parentals hide it from u, and or who ever and tell them to give it to a donation bin if u fail.
This is not just my fault for assuming we were having the European release date, and I'm very dissappointed in you all for not informing me.

im dissappointed in me too *goes be emo now.....*

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
Seems like a reliable sorce of renewable energy to me.
As long as you keep it fed, and you don't mistake it for a Koala... they are a precious resource of infinite energy

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
You all should have told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.