• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know what would be cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zen the Corrupt

You know what would be cool...

As said in the title.
I don't think this will be in the sequel I just this could be an interesting plot connection, and..ACTION!

Ok say in TLC (I don't have this game bu tI might buy it) when you put on Jack's mask you become immortal, 500 years later in colonial times of Fable 2, your character now rules a land and is known as The Dark Lord -insert your characters name here-.
He has now begun invading Albion and has the advantage as he is commanding undead, dark bandits, large pockets of assassins, acolytes, and many horrifying creatures (Wraiths and such).
Apparently in his earliers life your character married and decided to have a child, but after you defeated Jack you turned into what you are today, your great great great grandson/daughter has experienced what you did in your childhood, the loss of your town and family. But this time it was caused by a raid you commanded.
Your son is rescued by a faction of heroes (much like a torned down version of the heroes guild, but less official) they realize your bloodline and begin to teach you in the ways of combat. This sets of story of Fable 2, you play as your son on a quest to undo this evil you have brought upon the world...or repeat it:devil:

And...cut!

Anyways, I don't think this should be the storyline of Fable 2, being dangerously close to the original story. I just think this would just be fun for fable gamers to experience, finding out how evil your original character has become on a quest as his offspring, then defeating hm.
Might make a good fan-fic -shrug-

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: You know what would be cool...

Interesting, thanks for posting.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I like that idea a lot, in fact I would quite content if that was the plot line to be honest. I love the way it connects to your original character but it wouldnt be great as a jumping on point for new people interested in Fable 2- more of a game for the fans of the first game and TLC...

:'(

P

Poppycock

Zen the Corrupt;22063 said:
As said in the title.
I don't think this will be in the sequel I just this could be an interesting plot connection, and..ACTION!

Ok say in TLC (I don't have this game bu tI might buy it) when you put on Jack's mask you become immortal, 500 years later in colonial times of Fable 2, your character now rules a land and is known as The Dark Lord -insert your characters name here-.
He has now begun invading Albion and has the advantage as he is commanding undead, dark bandits, large pockets of assassins, acolytes, and many horrifying creatures (Wraiths and such).
Apparently in his earliers life your character married and decided to have a child, but after you defeated Jack you turned into what you are today, your great great great grandson/daughter has experienced what you did in your childhood, the loss of your town and family. But this time it was caused by a raid you commanded.
Your son is rescued by a faction of heroes (much like a torned down version of the heroes guild, but less official) they realize your bloodline and begin to teach you in the ways of combat. This sets of story of Fable 2, you play as your son on a quest to undo this evil you have brought upon the world...or follow them:devil:

And...cut!

Anyways, I don't think this should be the storyline of Fable 2, being dangerously close to the original story. I just think this would just be fun for fable gamers to experience, finding out how evil your original character has become on a quest as his offspring, then defeating hm.
Might make a good fan-fic -shrug-

mmmm i just creamed my pants :)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

The problem is just this: What if your father was a goody-two shoes?

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

that would be an awesome plotline

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Poppycock;22830 said:
U Kill Him!

Wouldn't work if both you and your father are goody two-shoes.

Z

Zen the Corrupt

One alternative for the game would be to try and convince your dad to repent and turn away evil.
Would be hella hard though if its my character

E

ennio

maybe at start of game u say if in fable one u put on the mask or not and each choice has an alternative story

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

ennio;31781 said:
maybe at start of game u say if in fable one u put on the mask or not and each choice has an alternative story

why would you have the mask? (500years!)
who says that the hero's in fable two would even be closely related to the ones in Fable? that's the only reason I would think that the hero would have the mask.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

This could work no matter what your character was like in fable or TLC

How's this sound?
If you played Fable or TLC on the same system, then the new one would read the saved game. If you had more than one it would prompt you to choose which file to use. If you didn't have a saved game, then you would be prompted to enter good/evil and a name for the antagonist.

If you were good and the new character is good then perhaps the old character is lost/trapped somewhere and your new character must rescue your old one. Together you would face the big bad meany that currently rules the land.

If you were good then you would still go find your old character but you would kill him after gaining a needed weapon and or certain info that you need (by whatever means your evil heart desires. then you would use what you gained to take down the big bad meany.

If you were evil and the new character is good then you would strive to bring your father back to the light side NOOOOOO forget that too much like Luke and Darth. truth is this scenario has been played too much and it would be tough to find an original way to hash this out. The only thing that I can think of is that you would have to decide between killing your own GGGGGGG Grandfather or joining him in his evil empire.

If you were evil and your new character is evil then you would find your GGGGGGG Grandfather who try to trick you joining him you accept then either he would imprison you if you reject then its a battle to end all battles. This one would half to be good. I see magic being drained to the bone weapons breaking and it ending in an awesome fist fight. One were you end of throwing each other through walls etc.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

..trapped for 500years??? o_O;

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

could be why not? Trapped with magic and kept alive to please the bad guy's evil nature. That''s not the hard part about the storyline the hard part is how it would end and not be a cliche

Status
Not open for further replies.