• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Character(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Re: Your Character(s)

Male, uses sword and pistol and sometimes magic, tall, corrupt, kills anyone standing in his way but isn't evil just for the sake of being evil. An industrial and heavily taxed kingdom he cares a bit for but not enough to bother doing anything and takes 90% of gold for himself :D

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score

ScousaJ;436815 said:
And if the will lines are gone then I will be uber magical!

your tattoos will glow when your charging your magic spells, so the will lines are gone i believe

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score

your tattoos will glow when your charging your magic spells, so the will lines are gone i believe

I would prefer that to will lines. Hell I wouldn't mind will lines so long as they only came on me when I was charging spells. Like the higher the spells the more they glow like the tattoos! But that is just awesome!

Kazmir

Reaction score

im not getting tattoos so i dont have to worry. Tattos are ugly

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score

im just gona get tattoos in places where my clothes cover, cause for some reason they make you more attractive, even if people cant see them and have no idea they exist >_>

Reaction score
I want mine to have a twinky as a sword...

Do you they have afros in it?

I pity the fool....

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
im goin to have cooler looking guy than has been on these videos that guy reminds me of reaver to much
then im goin to make a ninja like someone else said then mayb a crazy mustache guy

Jomonoe

Reaction score
In Fable 2 I went with the female gloves you get from Knothole Island. They reach up to your fore arms and look a bit armored but light, I liked that. A gypsy headwrap dyed black and purple, it's a checkered pattern. Boots I change every now and then. And nobleman pants and a common jacket. No shirt. I'll probably try to remake that look. I like it because it looks really casual, something that I might put together for all purpose wear if I was in Fable.

For decisions I'll likely play as myself as many others are. Although I can't help but feel that I always lean towards good even if I might not really make those uber good decision irl.

Weapons will likely be sword and pistol to start off. I actually usually lean towards two handed heavy weapons but I am really keen on morphing a heavy sword, something really wide and thick, by mainly using flourishes. I miss the two handed swords in the first Fable. I might end up swapping the pistol for a blunderbuss (hope they're still in the game) since ending a combo with a point plank shotgun blast to the chest is very satisfying for me. Although I'll lose out on ranged combat.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
since ending a combo with a point plank shotgun blast to the chest is very satisfying for me. Although I'll lose out on ranged combat.

meh, just use magic for that and your set, also you can shoot over your shoulder with a rife. picture shooting someone in the face at point blank over your shoulder with a shotgun. PWNED!

xxThe Warhammer

Reaction score
Male, bald with a nice looking beard, brown hair. Hopefully we can change the height of our character and not certain skills determine our physical appearance. Tall guy, kinda built (not roid rage).
Hopefully I can have a warhammer as a weapon, not a GIANT hammer, just a one handed Warhammer. If not, longswords or claymores are usually my thing. I'll have a rifle.
I'll be making decisions as I normally would, because even though it's a game, I feel guilty when I bring harm to people.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
i would probably make someone who looks like a loner, and make him wear darker looking clothes and a mask (or a hood if they are in the game) if magic makes peoples skin complexion lighter, i'll probably use magic alot. he'll come off as an aggressive person. but he'll always do the right thing

Reaction score
On fable 2 i road with a kinda Van Helsing look, i always ended up with the full highwayman outfit,no shirt,and the coat was open.all black and tatted up.longish hair, and.the DAICHI.

I personaly like the big fur coat te hero wears in the wolve trailer thing.

Cody Costilla

Reaction score
I'ma make him look as much as me as possible.
Heh, its funny. My fable 2 charecter looks like my dad and my fable 3 char is kinda gonna look like me. Also the fact my fable 3 charecter is my fable 2 charecters son. Ironic huh?

The Gray Fox

The Thief
Reaction score
My first character gonna look similar to my first in Fable 2, but hopefully whit better hair (damn, what I hated all hair in Fable 2, I want long hair) and some higher class clothes or something like that. I always play my first character as a female because I am one to...

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
I'm going to make my Prince Louis (lou-ee) Look like my avatar (So like Gaspard Ulliel)

He's going to look dark and mysterious but is actually going to be brave, nice and Valiant. Punishing only those who deserve to be punished.

Matt_352

Reaction score
Can't wait to see that outfit from Aurora, I want my character to look very military like in appearance, will use guns and swords

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Probably my character will be like the usual royal.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
mine will be a person who leaves for years, and watches his castle turn to dust, because no one is ruling the kingdom. i refuse to run a nation

Reaction score
Im going to make my guy have as much muscles as possible a coat that shows his arms, full tattoo sleves, and dreadlocks, he'll use guns primarly (pistols) but a sword if neccesary.

Status
Not open for further replies.