• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YOUR Favorite Fable III quotes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudimentree

Reaction score
I heard the big cheese one from my own kid - that was pretty good. Not quite as complimentary as what she calls me to my face to be sure

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score
"If I go by myself I'll get robbed and killed ... or killed and robbed. Actually I'm not that bothered about the order." :lol:

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
"Oww! Its like being hit with a frozen sock!"

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
He seriously says that whenever you need to gather followers for a quest. Just browse the map and you will hear it.

LordBleckZ

Reaction score
from a random gnome, i think it goes "I like puppies!.......slowly slowly crushing them"

Kickin_Fable_style

Reaction score
My favorite Is "buy my goods or balverines will eat your childrens face, im serious, ive seen it happen." Walked past a shopkeeper in brightwall and she said this to me.

Jonas Green

Reaction score
The Gnomes, bar none.

"The rippling muscles, the broad shoulders, the square jaw! ... You're a strange looking woman."

"I love winter, the white snow... its also when most people die!"

And once, when I shot a Gnome as he was speaking, I could've sworn I heard him say "**** you!"

Aruu

Reaction score
And once, when I shot a Gnome as he was speaking, I could've sworn I heard him say "f*** you!"

Yes! I heard this too! I thought it was just me, but I swear one of them said that when I shot it.

mourningwaffles

Reaction score
I heard the big cheese one from my own kid - that was pretty good. Not quite as complimentary as what she calls me to my face to be sure

Ditto. I've also had my own kid say, "Ooooh it's the queen! Wait til I tell mum!". Then she goes back to telling me how much she hates me...

mourningwaffles

Reaction score
I wish I could give her up for adoption without giving her sister up. She's evil. "Mummy, I want a sword! Pleeeeeeaseeeeee!", so I give her ass a toy sword..."Yay, you got me one! I love you mummy!". Literally the next thing out of her mouth is "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!". She's a user. And also probably glitched. At least that's what I say to console myself after her verbal abuse takes its toll...

jayeto

Rise and rise again until Lambs become Lions
Reaction score
my fav gnome one is "oh its a woman... are you lost? i can direct you to the nearest kitchen." i fell out of my chair laughing XD.
also i have heard a gnome say f*** you!! when i got shot as well. i havent gone thru the game as a male hero yet but if you play the game as a female i swear its a riot XD. all the gnomes say such mean things to women lol

BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Zeppelinfeld

Reaction score
"The forests of Mistpeak are our greatest national treasure, and now, thanks to Reaver Industries, they have returned to their past splendour. Dwellers, birds and bunnies are free to roam, laugh and kill each other as Nature intended. Who needs all that lumber anyway?" - Reaver

Pandora

Reaction score
also i have heard a gnome say f*** you!! when i got shot as well. i havent gone thru the game as a male hero yet but if you play the game as a female i swear its a riot XD. all the gnomes say such mean things to women lol

I haven't been a male character either yet but I've heard some of the stuff they say from being in my friends games and its funny because its like... in the female games they're so sexist but I find it hilarious. And in the male game, the way they insult is by compairing them to being a woman... I'm like... wow... these developers clearly have something against boobs!!

Faye

The Bandit Beauty
Reaction score
" I like it how they can use magic but dont have the sense to wear their trousers the right way around" - Walter

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I've noticed how the quotes that appeared in the loading screens of Fable 2 are actually being said by NPC's in Fable 3...

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
"I have a gem in my pocket, would you like to see?"-overheard from a citizen of Albion
"...I do enjoy a nice bit of brandishing, people don't brandish enough if you ask me."-Jasper on highway men gloves

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
"Smart enough to use magic, but not enough to wear their pants right way 'round. Try explaining that!" - Walter

"Would you rather have a shoot out here, or give them a piece of their own smart medicine and flank them?" - Walter

"Aw, Look they've made themselves a little castle. Well isn't that adorable....." - Walter

"Kind of makes you feel sorry for the little sorry for the little buggers." - Walter

"Almost makes you feel sorry for the little urchins, doesn't it." - Reaver

demondeath71

Reaction score
My three favorite.

"His name is Clarence, but his friends call him Jimmy" - Walter
"It must be nice being able to lick your own privates, but isn't that embarrassing for your dog?" - Gnome
"The best thing to do is to not miss" - How to be a crack shot (Book)

I also like the book about how to sword fight and the Albion adventure book.
"You want to stab the other guy before he stabs you (weird laugh here)"
"To go north turn to page (#), to go west turn to page (#), to go east turn to page (#), to go home back south, which is where you came from, read this page again"

So I guess that is 5.

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score
"I cast auto death spell!" - Brightwall child.
"What kind of game lets you kill the final boss in one hit?!" - From "the Game" Quest. All the other quotes from there are too hilarious!
"Lucky for me I brought my flaming charged underpants!" - Merc.
"SWAGGER STICK!"-Jasper
"You're wearing a Chicken suit. What are you going to do... wearing a chicken suit?" - Jasper again.
"TO WAR!!!" - (or something to that effect) Sabine when you finish all his requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.