• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your morphed weapons name

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeadBasedPaint

Reaction score
Re: Your morphed weapons name

I am probably going to stick to hammers for the sheer power. I've always thought that a sword is alright, but if you see a guy running at you with a maul, then you're in trouble. I'd like maybe a stone looking maul, maybe slightly chipped on the hammer, As far as names go, maybe something like 'Earth's Fist'.

As for guns, I've been a fan of turret rifles for sheer appearance, and having the Red Dragon kinda broke the game. So I would like to see a turret rifle, maybe with a scope and wooden frame and gold instead of steel wherever metal is used. The name would be 'Natures Grace'.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

If it'd be possible, I'd like to have two, ragged short-swords. Otherwise a scythe or an awesome katana. If it'd be possible (again) the scythe would best be something like this guy:
Death.jpg

I'm naming it either 'The Hand of Ephim' (there's a massive story behind it.) or Kozilek, Butcher of Truth (there's a completely different story behind it. But the weapon would be a 'butcher of Truth. XD).

Blessed Shot

Reaction score

doesn't it just have your gamertag on it?

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

My sword would be named fivemorphedwordsswordname

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

explodingcheesecake;376485 said:
T3H BL4D3 0F T3H 1337 H4X0RZ

I believe my name, fivemorphedwordsswordname, is better than that!!!

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

goatfeasters;376488 said:
I believe my name, fivemorphedwordsswordname, is better than that!!!

Uhm, what about:

überhackslashblooddrippinggorrippingeyeburningmindtwistingweirdcuttingdeviceofeternaldoomevenbetterthantheswordofaeonsoranyotherweaponyouhaveeverseenorheardaboutjustohmygodorwhateveryoubelieveinsoawesomeitisyoucryaboutthefactyoucannothaveititisblackandjustfrigginamazingitgoeslikeboomsplashhackstrikeslashflatshandthatisthenameofmysword-Sword...

*it says: Über hack slash, blood dripping, gore ripping, eye burning, mind twisting, weird cutting device of eternal doom, even better than the sword of aeons or any other weapon you have ever seen or heard about, just Oh My God or whatever you believe in, so awesome it is, you cry about the fact you cannot have it, it is black and just friggin amazing, it goes like ''boom, splash, hack, strike, slash, flatsh'' and that is the name of my sword-Sword

EDIT:apparently it automatically makes spaces and new lines. Just imagine it as one large word.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

I'd like a sword called Betty

cause you never know what a Betty could do!

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score

I want a long staff with a goat skull on the end. I also want two harpoons sticking out if the eyes. and the skull will be on fire. And the staff will be gold. And i can sit on it and fly it like a magical broomstick. i will also have a pistol out of it's mouth.

I will name it the Master Beta
'cause the Master Alpha version sucked.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

The Beast
Blade of Unending Sorrow

The deathblade of Unholy Rituals with Virgin Chickens and Friday Night Poler Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.