• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your own Legendary Weapon!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Your own Legendary Weapon!

droded;62558 said:
That's not a word in my vocabulary! :lol:

I will say it when I am 100% sure. I managed to accidentally make a villager bodyguard a double wielder, and he managed it fine.

He's not the hero. And the people who worked on this have probably been modding longer than you.I'm just telling you. Over 4 people have tried it and it doesn't work right so have fun,.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks for your support!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

droded;62567 said:
Thanks for your support!

Have you seen my Sarcasm-O Meter? I swear, it was here a second ago...oh wait, there it is! Something made it go through the roof...

V

Vegeta

droded;62256 said:
I did not get that from FableTLCMod... I had to figure it out my self.

And this is a guide written by ME. So there is no way I got it from FableTLCMod.>.<:( Give me credit Vegeta, after all I AM the chosen one! ^_^

24-02-200721-1.jpg

1st, I saw "drooded" on the Fabletlcmod.com asking about this... and second will you answer my question on my last post?

Hey drroded if the villager did it why dont you just take his coding and put it on you then maybe you will be able to hold 2 weapons.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

If you read the thread, you will realise that no one answered my questions. The people there aren't exactly friendly, and the Moderators are crap. They are extremely arrogant and cocky, and abuse their powers.

V

Vegeta

Lol ok but will u answer my other question?

N

NeutronHInc

My question...

Does this replace the sword you worked off of, or does it create a "new" one?

I want to take The Bereaver Legendary sword change the name & discription and trick it out by adding a little more damage and a few more Aug slots. But if this method replaces the original, I don't want to do it that way.

V

Vegeta

Im pretty sure it edits the same on (doesnt make a new one) because all you did is Mod "Modify" the old 1.

N

NeutronHInc

Vegeta;62906 said:
Im pretty sure it edits the same on (doesnt make a new one) because all you did is Mod "Modify" the old 1.
Well, if that is the case. Is there a way to "Clone" a weapon and then change its statistics and be usable in-game?

Also, how do I clear out a weapons Augments? I want to give The Bereaver Legendary sword four Aug slots, but since it already has one slot with Fire in it, I want to remove the Fire so I can stick whatever Augs I want into it.

V

Vegeta

Your 1st question Im not sure you will have to ask droded.

Your second question im not sure either lol sorry not that good at this...

N

NeutronHInc

NeutronHInc;62916 said:
Well, if that is the case. Is there a way to "Clone" a weapon and then change its statistics and be usable in-game?

Also, how do I clear out a weapons Augments? I want to give The Bereaver Legendary sword four Aug slots, but since it already has one slot with Fire in it, I want to remove the Fire so I can stick whatever Augs I want into it.
Oh yeah, one more thing...

How do you change a weapon from Heavy to Light?

V

Vegeta

That is explained in a nother thread of drodeds

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Neutron, I think you can remove the aug slot by just making the number of available slots 0 first, then save changes and play the game. Then quit and then make it four.

I will be making a thread on your first question about making a new one. (Complicated though)

I thought I mentioned heavy and light? I'll have to edit...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

You did in the first post
step 7 of HOW TO MAKE A 2 HANDED WEAPON 1 HANDED.

change WeaponTypeString from HEAVY_WEAPON to SWORD

N

NeutronHInc

droded;63050 said:
Neutron, I think you can remove the aug slot by just making the number of available slots 0 first, then save changes and play the game. Then quit and then make it four.

I will be making a thread on your first question about making a new one. (Complicated though)

I thought I mentioned heavy and light? I'll have to edit...

Albion Knight;63133 said:
You did in the first post
step 7 of HOW TO MAKE A 2 HANDED WEAPON 1 HANDED.

change WeaponTypeString from HEAVY_WEAPON to SWORD
Yeah, thats what I did to make it ONE HANDED. However, the sword's weight was heavy and not light, needing Physique at level 3+ so it wouldn't be dragged on the ground and take a whole two seconds to make a swing. Sorry, I thought that was made clear, obviously I didn't, sorry about that.

So again, I will ask how do I make the sword's weight light not heavy?

Here are a couple of pictures of my sword... The first one shows the Weight: Heavy as underlined in red, I want to make the sword Light. I know the damage is insane, but hey, its my sword! The last two are my favorite ranged weapon... Yes, the Reapeater Crossbows Sephiroxas found, do work! I love the things!
TaligarosMight01.jpg

TaligarosMight02.jpg

TaligarosRepeater01.jpg

TaligarosRepeater02.jpg

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I don't like the repeaters, even though I use them. Which is why I use my huge sword.

I will tell you in due time sir, but at the moment my fable is dead, and I am afraid that I might not be able to fix it.

N

NeutronHInc

droded;63306 said:
I don't like the repeaters, even though I use them. Which is why I use my huge sword.

I will tell you in due time sir, but at the moment my fable is dead, and I am afraid that I might not be able to fix it.
That's cool dude, I'm in no rush.

R

Rhadiel

hey guys im new to da forums and ive tried to make a wep but i do every step correctly but wen i play the game, the wepon is not their....wat am i doing wrong???

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

NeutronHInc;63300 said:
Yeah, thats what I did to make it ONE HANDED. However, the sword's weight was heavy and not light, needing Physique at level 3+ so it wouldn't be dragged on the ground and take a whole two seconds to make a swing. Sorry, I thought that was made clear, obviously I didn't, sorry about that.

So again, I will ask how do I make the sword's weight light not heavy?
Oh yea duh sorry

Rhadiel;63468 said:
hey guys im new to da forums and ive tried to make a wep but i do every step correctly but wen i play the game, the wepon is not their....wat am i doing wrong???

Did you click Actions, Save mods and run Fable at the top?