• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Your special gift is waiting for you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

King William

Reaction score
Often when I go to the sanctuary, Jasper will tell me something like, "Your special gift is waiting for you, if you have had enough anticipation.", or You don't have to open it, I just do not understand why you wouldn't want to."

Does anyone know what he is talking about? I look all over and can not find anything. I have been with other players and have heard to same thing from their Jaspers.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Often when I go to the sanctuary, Jasper will tell me something like, "Your special gift is waiting for you, if you have had enough anticipation.", or You don't have to open it, I just do not understand why you wouldn't want to."

Does anyone know what he is talking about? I look all over and can not find anything. I have been with other players and have heard to same thing from their Jaspers.
That depends, have you opened any gifts in the sanctuary at all?

renaxakai

"H-hello, everyone."
Reaction score
It is just one of those little glitches.

King William

Reaction score
That depends, have you opened any gifts in the sanctuary at all?

:| ( I think the "DUH" face should be more of an obvious expression. So those of you, like me who do not think it is obvious, I have used the "DUH" expression.).

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
:| ( I think the "DUH" face should be more of an obvious expression. So those of you, like me who do not think it is obvious, I have used the "DUH" expression.).
It seems more neutral than 'duh', showing no statement at all.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'd chalk it up as a glitch as I've come across it before and as many have come to find out by now, that Jasper is a pretty glitchy fellow.

bassemandere

Reaction score
Yes he is glitchy, in fact the part i like most by him is that his voice is mounty python :D

King William

Reaction score
I think he has Parkinsons, he keeps twitchin'. :'(

bassemandere

Reaction score
Well Mounty Python or his real name John Cleese is 71 years old he have always the little thing that can get most ppl to smile, he wont stay young sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.