• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

“ Second thoughts ?”

Ahmad Abu-Gdairi

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
Reaction score
“ Second thoughts ?”

:(
Listen, I have been doing extra choirs for over 2 years waiting for fable 2. And I’m not saying a couple of extra choirs; I’m talking about 4-5 hours of extra choirs every day up till last week. Now my older sister has gotten to my mother and my mother is having seconded thoughts about it. Along with fable, my mother hase promised me $150 for my birthday. Now she is saying that thire is a 98% I wont get any of it…

:(Is it just me or dose all of this seem, just a little unfair.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: “ Second thoughts ?”

not fair at all. if i ever have kids i will hella get them games, even m rated ones. the only condition is: i get to try it first. :D to see if its kick ass enough for them, not to make sure its ok or anything. my kids will be the ones who teach all the others the f word, but never get yelled at for it. and when i have to meet with the principal with my 8 year old cuz he told his teacher to go **** herself, im gonna laugh and take him out for ice cream. :devil:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

ahmad14;202823 said:
:(
Listen, I have been doing extra choirs for over 2 years waiting for fable 2. And I’m not saying a couple of extra choirs; I’m talking about 4-5 hours of extra choirs every day up till last week. Now my older sister has gotten to my mother and my mother is having seconded thoughts about it. Along with fable, my mother hase promised me $150 for my birthday. Now she is saying that thire is a 98% I wont get any of it…

:(Is it just me or dose all of this seem, just a little unfair.
Wow, broken promises, aren't cool at all. If I was your mother, I wouldn't break promises, like that. That's not cool, at all. You have every reason to be upset. Did she say why?:unsure::unsure:

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

That sounds like a complete outrage either she is being really no strike that completely unreasonable and un-fair or she is trying to make you believe she will not get it for you so that when she does you will be surprised out of your mind.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

LOL @Go retex! :lol:

Hopefully your mum will change her mind! When I was little, I found that emotional blackmail always did the trick! :p

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Just sulk in your room for days without eating. That should do the trick yessiree.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

You're 15! It's not as if you have never been exposed to the things in Fable II. Did you play Fable/TLC? What was her reason for saying that you might not get it?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Parents suck. Nick her credit card and go nuts.

Y

Yoyomaniac

TJ Griffin;202830 said:
not fair at all. if i ever have kids i will hella get them games, even m rated ones. the only condition is: i get to try it first. :D to see if its kick ass enough for them, not to make sure its ok or anything. my kids will be the ones who teach all the others the f word, but never get yelled at for it. and when i have to meet with the principal with my 8 year old cuz he told his teacher to go **** herself, im gonna laugh and take him out for ice cream. :devil:

Haha yea, i would buy my son/daughter GTA 4, test it out, Throw it in the bin, then run to the store and pick up fable1 which is clearly a better game

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

sulking won't work, trust me, I once sulked for a month when I was 8 (I wanted a teenage mutant ninja turtle) it didn't work. Calmly sit down with your mum, when there’s no one else around, and talk to her about it, if you're able to have a grown up conversation with her she's more likely to listen to what you have to say

Y

Yoyomaniac

Skorm's Boss;202941 said:
sulking won't work, trust me, I once sulked for a month when I was 8 (I wanted a teenage mutant ninja turtle) it didn't work. Calmly sit down with your mum, when there’s no one else around, and talk to her about it, if you're able to have a grown up conversation with her she's more likely to listen to what you have to say

LIES! ALL LIES!!! it worked for me just yestoday! i begged and begged my mum for Mercanarys 2, then sulked (im 16 but it still works) and shes said she will get it for me >:)

Ahmad Abu-Gdairi

Reaction score

yes i have played Fabl tlc and she said i would not get it because she does not want o get it for me...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

For some reason I think we're missing part of the story. Either that or your mom can't be relied upon to be truthful honest or to keep her word in which case I would start looking for an after school job ASAP.

What did you mean when you said "my older sister has gotten to my mother" ?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

What about your father? Does your family have any troubles at all?

D

Darg

I bet like anything she already bought it and doesn't want you to get it for fear of competition! Yeah, that's probably it...

Ahmad Abu-Gdairi

Reaction score

i hope you are right. even if thire is a small chance of that happining, thire is still a chance.

D

Darg

Still, it's just not fair. A deal's a deal, and if she can't fulfill her end of the bargain, neither should you.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

You should stop doing chores completely and go on strike!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

tell her griffin says she is not cool for doing that.