• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

“ Second thoughts ?”

Y

Yoyomaniac

Re: “ Second thoughts ?”

droded;203019 said:
What about your father? Does your family have any troubles at all?

Thats lovely and personal lol.

K

Kutters

just wait a week, then tell her your "Friend" ordered it for you online, then she'll be all "awww you had to spoil it!! i got it for you but wanted you to be surprised" and you can be all....."gotcha!" *points at mother*

J

jaconcox

ahmad14;202823 said:
:(
Listen, I have been doing extra choirs for over 2 years waiting for fable 2. And I’m not saying a couple of extra choirs; I’m talking about 4-5 hours of extra choirs every day up till last week. Now my older sister has gotten to my mother and my mother is having seconded thoughts about it. Along with fable, my mother hase promised me $150 for my birthday. Now she is saying that thire is a 98% I wont get any of it…

:(Is it just me or dose all of this seem, just a little unfair.
what do you your older sister gotten to your mom you mean she made your mom not want to get the game for you or give you the money or like she gave the money to your sister instead of you? just curious:unsure:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

jaconcox;205172 said:
what do you your older sister gotten to your mom you mean she made your mom not want to get the game for you or give you the money or like she gave the money to your sister instead of you? just curious:unsure:

Good question, did the sister have that much influence? There should never be favorites. :(

J

jaconcox

and you said 2 years are you sure it wasnt 2 months :p 2 years is along time for just 100 dollers u sould have just gotten a job it pays about 100 just for a week if u lifeguard at a pool :p and a weekend to get your liscens :p

B

Blue Will

i would be like, well **** you im off to Game :L

:ninja:

Ahmad Abu-Gdairi

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
Reaction score

im shur it is 2 years