• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2012?

Holy Warrior

Wizard
Reaction score
Re: 2012?

Zjuggernaut;374024 said:
The way things are going, a fairly big war might happen in this decade.

But apart from that... Nothing's going to happen.
Sadly that seems like where the worlds heading big war within the decade and on 2012 mass suicide anyone who believes in the 2012 apocalypse don't commit suicide the last thing we need is the media going crazy over this.

asatre

No.
Reaction score

Firis;374018 said:
Well he needs to shake a few more times before he zips up.

hmm...
i heard that.
:ninja:

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Wait, you're a guy?

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Holy Warrior;374186 said:
Sadly that seems like where the worlds heading big war within the decade and on 2012 mass suicide anyone who believes in the 2012 apocalypse don't commit suicide the last thing we need is the media going crazy over this.

If a war does happen, no guesses to which two countries will be at fault.

HINT:

They're mostly white.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;374208 said:
If a war does happen, no guesses to which two countries will be at fault.

HINT:

They're mostly white.
Is it China?

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Sabbath;374212 said:
Is it China?

I can kind of see America and Britain being right there in the middle of it.

If they go into Iran, people are going to get p*ssed off.

asatre

No.
Reaction score

Gikoku Harakami;374195 said:
Wait, you're a guy?

-taken from my statistics page.
yes, i am a dude.
do u have a problem with my dudiness? (ok, that was also so terrible i never want to type or read it again)

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Nope, the way you were carrying on you reminded me of this one girl I knew.

asatre

No.
Reaction score

Gikoku Harakami;374242 said:
Nope, the way you were carrying on you reminded me of this one girl I knew.

k. glad we cleared that up.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

this is whats going to happen:

the icebergs will continue to melt causing Japan to flood completly. they will then flee to china and be unwelcome because, well, they don like each other. The reamining japs will then flee to Korea and as a korean instinct, they will eventually start a war against china taking the entering of many japanese people as a threat. Italy and Germany will side China, as they did in WW2 and then the rest of europe will side with...korea (not only for support, but in fear that if Korea is going to lose, they will drop the world-ending nuke). When things start to get heavy, america will decide to finally unleash on iran, afghanistan, etc. seing as they may be distarcted from all the war going on above them. The canadiens will side with the americans considerin most of our resources come from the US (they will also be peace-keeping...obviously not the time). Russia will be like "wtf,whats going on under us? and attempt to stop everyone, almost being able to. By then, Mexico will have started another disease to kill MANY people and that will be their weapon. But, unfortunatly, they all die by the disease themselves. Then, civilians from all over the world will try to flee to Brazil and the rest of south america. Brazil will accept them, but Chile won't so they get vaquished. Brazil expands slowly to central americ while everyone is distracted. Then, Australia will go over the Pacififc to the now very big Brazil territory and get everyone killed. Meaning it will be an even fight leaving the last man...which isnt really gonna do a lot. All the civilians of the world who fleed to brazil are now dead. There are only soldiers, so Korea decides: "You no what...i dont give a flying f*ck" and they will drop their nuke destroying the rest of mankind, therefore ending the world. :) The End

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;374215 said:
If they go into Iran, people are going to get p*ssed off.

Mostly Iranians...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Evan52395;374263 said:
this is whats going to happen:

the icebergs will continue to melt causing Japan to flood completly. they will then flee to china and be unwelcome because, well, they don like each other. The reamining japs will then flee to Korea and as a korean instinct, they will eventually start a war against china taking the entering of many japanese people as a threat. Italy and Germany will side China, as they did in WW2 and then the rest of europe will side with...korea (not only for support, but in fear that if Korea is going to lose, they will drop the world-ending nuke). When things start to get heavy, america will decide to finally unleash on iran, afghanistan, etc. seing as they may be distarcted from all the war going on above them. The canadiens will side with the americans considerin most of our resources come from the US (they will also be peace-keeping...obviously not the time). Russia will be like "wtf,whats going on under us? and attempt to stop everyone, almost being able to. By then, Mexico will have started another disease to kill MANY people and that will be their weapon. But, unfortunatly, they all die by the disease themselves. Then, civilians from all over the world will try to flee to Brazil and the rest of south america. Brazil will accept them, but Chile won't so they get vaquished. Brazil expands slowly to central americ while everyone is distracted. Then, Australia will go over the Pacififc to the now very big Brazil territory and get everyone killed. Meaning it will be an even fight leaving the last man...which isnt really gonna do a lot. All the civilians of the world who fleed to brazil are now dead. There are only soldiers, so Korea decides: "You no what...i dont give a flying f*ck" and they will drop their nuke destroying the rest of mankind, therefore ending the world. :) The End

I can't help but /facepalm at all of that....

Dimitri Chaplain

The Headhunter
Reaction score

I am not going to die in 2012, if everyone dies, I'll make a robotic race and make them believe they are humans.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

How? I'd try and get scientist help, other wise it might turn out slightly crap.

retro_robot_costumes.jpg

Mr. Jacob

Reaction score

Daemon300;370492 said:
We will not die if Desmond Miles saves the world!1!11
Yes he will cuz hes awesome!!!! Like a ninja but an assassin. :ninja:

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

Ninja are assassins, are they not? They kill people for money?

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Yes. A bunch of wild naked indians running through the forests of their native-lands, getting gunned down constantly by the brave spanish conquerors and dying of diseases, magically predicted the exact time and date of the end of the world, by just looking up at the sun and stars!

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

*Loses a few brain cells*...

mr man

The local mind controller
Reaction score

I think we will evolve into fish and there will be a hundred year flood it will stop and we evolve back yaaaaaay

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

*loses more brain cells*

.... greeeeeeeennnn....