• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A fanfic?! No way!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
None taken. I think it's probably the nicest thing you could do for me haha. (Well... I suppose you could always comment afterwards... If it's not too much hassle for you.... :p)

So I read it, like I said I did, but that was quite a long time ago haha.. my bad.

Yeah that whole going back to the past and then to present, confuzzles me, I mean, I get it, I just dont like to read like that, but m not a huge reader anyway.. But other then that, I like it, good perspective of how things could/should have been.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
In the most obvious spot ever.. Right next to wear the massive gem is found! How did i mis the thing?! XD
So I have two fully fully fully completed characters now :')

This is my Albion

Reaction score
So I read it, like I said I did, but that was quite a long time ago haha.. my bad.

Yeah that whole going back to the past and then to present, confuzzles me, I mean, I get it, I just dont like to read like that, but m not a huge reader anyway.. But other then that, I like it, good perspective of how things could/should have been.

At least you replied back in the end :p

yeah, i have a terrible habit of that :/ like i said, i didn't trust myself so i had someone proof read it for me and apparently he's just as unreliable XD
thanks for reading it though even if it did annoy you ^_^

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I keep telling myself that I'm gonna read chapter 2, but I never do... Sorry, my Queen. :/ Need. To. Get. Off. Borderlands!

EDIT: Just read it. I was gonna say that the pacing is a little off sometimes, but I think you caught that anyway. :) Love that you kept the action in the third chapter nice and short. Some people tend to drag fight scenes out, which results in readers getting bored and skipping through the text.

Also, love how Reaver sounds like Reaver. :p

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
Wow, your large paragraph is brilliant :| i'd quote thebits that i really liked but it isn't easy on a mobile :/
So Reaver stroked his ego hmm? I bet he did.. I bet you rushed to bracket in "Metaphorically speaking" haha ;|

This is my Albion

Reaction score
Wow, your large paragraph is brilliant :| i'd quote thebits that i really liked but it isn't easy on a mobile :/
So Reaver stroked his ego hmm? I bet he did.. I bet you rushed to bracket in "Metaphorically speaking" haha ;|

Again, can't tell what's genuine and what's sarcasm XD

It was meant to be just a little joke. Id like to think some of my humour is shown throughout the story although don't get too comfortable because it can get grim, dark and disturbing :)

i love how you guys are my faithful readers :) i <3 you guys :')

This is my Albion

Reaction score
I keep telling myself that I'm gonna read chapter 2, but I never do... Sorry, my Queen. :/ Need. To. Get. Off. Borderlands!

EDIT: Just read it. I was gonna say that the pacing is a little off sometimes, but I think you caught that anyway. :) Love that you kept the action in the third chapter nice and short. Some people tend to drag fight scenes out, which results in readers getting bored and skipping through the text.

Also, love how Reaver sounds like Reaver. :p

I generally and genuinely don't like the first part of the story. I think it gets better later on (no spoilers :p) it definitely gets exciting when it finally hits the plot line and everything beyond becomes a little less light hearted and becomes more serious.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I generally and genuinely don't like the first part of the story. I think it gets better later on (no spoilers :p) it definitely gets exciting when it finally hits the plot line and everything beyond becomes a little less light hearted and becomes more serious.

I remember my first chapter didn't take itself seriously, and then in chapter two, all those jokes quickly turn to bloodshed. It was horrifying, how it just changed. :O

This is my Albion

Reaction score
I remember my first chapter didn't take itself seriously, and then in chapter two, all those jokes quickly turn to bloodshed. It was horrifying, how it just changed. :O

I prefer to ease into the bloodshed and horrifying images. And yes, some are kinda sick :s

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I wish I could work on that, but my fanfic is basically the first Fable, and I can't change the important events, right? Like the start!

Can't wait for Chapter 4!

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
I'm currently writing a novel for the fun. I'm trying to make it flow and not make it jump to things.