• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Letter From Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raze

Re: A Letter From Rose

who is this scyte guy like i remember reading a little about him being immortal in load screen an sutch but i dont know mutch about em

R

rw2145

3 reasons why i think its scythe

1. the letter says the person is wearing a black hooded robe.

2.it says he is nice and she trusts him. scythe looked psycho but he was great in the personality department.

3. i have reason to believe that scythe and theresa are the decedants of the fourth hero bloodline which would make you realated to the jack of blades, so he prob would be the one keeping her safe.

bowerstoned

Reaction score

scythe and teresa are decendants of the 4th hero??? do you maybe mean relatives? and jack of blades wasn't part of that bloodline..... fable showed that.... he needed that bloodline to get the sword.... if he was related he'd have used his own blood.... or were you not paying attention?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

its just to let you know your sis is alive and sythe is with them....

S

Sacrfical Monk

Everyone does realize Theresa is your sister on the first Fable? right?

bowerstoned

Reaction score

i hope so.... or there are some problems somewhere!
anyone think she'll eb the antagonist in the DLC? or are they saving her for one of the 3 more rumoured sequels?

V

Viiktorya5

Theresa....an antagonist? Mmm It's possible. Her last words in FableII gave me the impression that she had some other means of use for the spire. Perhaps she has an evil side... perhaps she just used the heroes to gain the spire for herself? Noone would suspect a thing..

Oh well :]

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Viiktorya5;249502 said:
Theresa....an antagonist? Mmm It's possible. Her last words in FableII gave me the impression that she had some other means of use for the spire. Perhaps she has an evil side... perhaps she just used the heroes to gain the spire for herself? Noone would suspect a thing..

Probably. Check the 'Theresa is evil, no? *SPOILERS*' thread in Fable Discussion, if you're interested. And of course, participate and elaborate your thoughts. :D

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

where do you get this letter because i chose the good ending and i never got one?

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Fast7;249863 said:
where do you get this letter because i chose the good ending and i never got one?
You'll have to choose the Love ending. When you're back at the docks, you'll automatically receive Rose's letter.

T

TrooperGuy1

Viiktorya5;249502 said:

Even though she said it in an odd tone, she always talked kinda creepy. But I think she plans to protect the spire in a way, a guardian. She may plan to destroy it and make sure no one can use it ever again, but is staying so she can figure out how.

On Subject About Letter From Rose: Though most people suspect it's Scythe, could always be some other immortal that Lionhead has planned in their story, like an uber will user or something.

A

Ashgar

Dagzey;237719 said:
maybe she's with Barnum!!!! eh? EH?? he was a nice guy!!
Nah, he's no king. Well it's as good a guess as Mysical Murgo
didn't reaver shoot him up anyway?

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

i dont have a clue what scythe even looks like... someone post a screenshot? i feel like a noob cause i know the name but not the face :\

R

ricko365

i think that rose gets transported 2 another world

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Yes, she has been transported to the Void. Scythe joined her, as you might have read in the letter you obtained when choosing the Love option.

0livermoore

Lionheart;234889 said:
Some evil looking skeletol man, Its probably scythe because he's immortal and and looked preety evil

who is scythe do u see him in the game?

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

k for the last freaking time. The mysterious figure that rose is with IS NOT JACK OF BLADES!!! its the man with many names. Williams Black, Scythe, Archon Hes a king, scythe has a hooded robe, hes scary cuz hes so damn old and has red eyes

D

DragonSlayer

Hmm because hes a king it might be anyone but im guessing on my favourite char in all fable games. TWINBLADE!!!

S

smonkeydude

hey im new and i saw this thread and im thinking i see alot of you putting jack of blades or scythe but i believe your asking the wrong question... the real question is where are they???:O because if we can find them we can find out. at first i thought it was brightwood cuz it has lots of trees and thats where the brightwood tower at soo anyone that played the previous fable because i have not is it in Albion or is it in somewhere else.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

It is in Albion and all of the heroes from that time are probably dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.