• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a peasant's dream

Archon'sRage

Reaction score
a peasant's dream

As he plowed the field, sweat dripping from his face, his feet covered in mud, he looked at the horizon thinking what was beyond, what things were waiting for him. He turned as his mother calls him to dinner and see it. A giant castle, shining with furs gold silver as much as the eye can see. The peasant said to himself that one day he will be king and lounge about on his bed and go through all the jewelry and see knights joust. He was motivated. He decided to join the king's army but first to prove himself he must joust with one of the kings greatest knight. He was brought to a room with rusty armor and dust was in the thick, dense air. A man appeared and shoved on a helmet to the peasants head and threw a big pole to him and he said with a chuckle:
"Nobody can beat him, you'll die trying"
"I will beat him, mark my words"
He was brought to a horse that was terribly fed and had a cramped stall and he was mounted on the horse and brought to the jousting arena.
A man covered in gold and silver armor gleaming in the sun stpped out and jumped onto his horse even though his armor weighs many, many pounds.
It was the beginning everything seemed to get darker and his horse started to move around and try to get the peasant off.
The trumpet sounds, the knight and his horse speed towards him and his horse move rather slowly compared to the knight's horse.
He was ready for the worst.
Everything became tense everybody seemed to disgrace him it seemed the very horse he rides was mocking him.
He feels a great pain in his lower chest and understand that it's the knight's jousting stick. He was thrown back and hits the ground and he started bleeding from his mouth and his injury he then noticed te knight smile devilishly and then he notices it this jousting pole on the end is not wood but a sharp blade. He gets off his horse comes near you and takes out his sword. Everything is black.
He wakes up at his home and finds a small note left beside him as he bends up to read it better feels a large pain in his ower stomach and in his arm. It hurt like nothing he ever felt. It hurt more than working in the fields for hours and hours. He grew to become an old man and when he was about to die he decides to open the note and is written disgustingly:
You are a disgrace.
He thought of his defeat, he felt the pain in his lower chest and arm, he felt the pain of losing. He made a deth wish for his grandson he said:
"Become a knight, be king, but don't ever give up."
He slowly closed his eyes and left this world.

I was bored(as usual) and decided to write this. It's probably filled with spelling and grammar mistakes. i know the death wish was cliche but meh i was bored.

darkgardions

Reaction score
Re: a peasant's dream

that was actually pretty good. Are you thinking about countinuin this

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score
Re: a peasant's dream

Hey rage, Can i have your permission to continue on with this story? Unless your thinking about making more.