• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A soldier returns home for good.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: A soldier returns home for good.

Soldier By Name;200560 said:
Well Moonie, if you need a big strong man to be your back up... Look somewhere else cause I'm a twig. lol. Nah but seriously, if you need some extra fire power, I'd more than be willing. I think I'll spend alot of My time helping others out.
LOL, that's OK, I have a few strong men to back me. Only if you want to.;) I just think it would be cool to see others worlds, and what they have done with them.:) I probably won't do much with mine, outside of playing good, and watching it grow. There's so much to learn in a new game.

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score

I know thats one of the things I wanted to see as well, how all of our different choices would morph our worlds. I think it would be cool to see just how much influence you can have in the world. Take Andy (Dark Drakan) for instance, we all know he digs the evil stuff, so if he spent alot of time essentially making the world a worse place (I guess it'd be better if you're evil lol), how bad could albion get, and vice versa, how good, could a goodie goodie get albion to thrive.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

welcome back Namer

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

i remember you! you left shortly after i joined. iv since surpassed you in posts. :p youve got some catching up to do. welcome back!

Soldier By Name

Reaction score

Yeah even back in my heyday I wasn't much of a poster.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Soldier By Name;200568 said:
I know thats one of the things I wanted to see as well, how all of our different choices would morph our worlds. I think it would be cool to see just how much influence you can have in the world. Take Andy (Dark Drakan) for instance, we all know he digs the evil stuff, so if he spent alot of time essentially making the world a worse place (I guess it'd be better if you're evil lol), how bad could albion get, and vice versa, how good, could a goodie goodie get albion to thrive.

Yeah im interested in seeing that side of things too. I do indeed dig the evil side of things. ^_^

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

About mother fudging time too, James - now you damn well stay here! :p

Missed you and hope you get your RPG skills up enough to stop me going on an evil rampage in your Fable 2 world...

*sings"I'm gonna steal your wiiiiiife"

Soldier By Name

Reaction score

Yeah Drakan, I was sitting around thinking about it, and I just kinda thought well like Peter said, our choices will change the world, and then I thought about just how different our worlds could be. I think this could be a great thing to see when the game comes out. I do wonder about how I could possibly make Bloodstone a good place if it's so corrupt. lol.

Yes I'm back to stay for good Angel, and btw.

Are you serious? How many girls need to be taken from me? Can't I have the vitrual ones? lol. And I'm not so sure I'm gonna take off the saftey if we co-op. You seem like the kind of broad to kill My family for the hell of it, and giggle psychotically. lol JK.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

And that would be a problem because.....? :p

Ok, it'll be bros before hos and you can keep your wife...but can I nick your kids to join my evil army?

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

is it good to be back?
I thought as much! lol good to see you!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I thought I had posted here but I guess I flubbed it :lol:
Welcome Home James :D
We'll definitely need to go on a few quests together :thumbsup:

R

Rhadiel

hey welcome bak James. havnt seen u in a while. i havnt been on at all lately ive just been pokin around every now and then to see if any thing new pops up. i lurk in da shadows:ninja:

Soldier By Name

Reaction score

To Angel: Sure, I'll make a whole mess of 'em for an evil army. lol.

To Skorm's Boss: It sure is. I have really missed out on alot while I was gone.

To Albion Knight: I have two things to say. One: Mos Def, and Two: We are so gonna get trashed in the albion pubs. lol.

To Rhidiel: Thanks man it's good to see so many familiar faces.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Welcome back, SBN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!11

By the way, sorry about not getting back to your last XBL message that you sent to me. Everyone always tries to contact me while I'm in the middle of a game of Search & Destroy on CoD4... :p