• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Am I a huge sucker or what?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
So there is this girl that I like. She posted on Facebook that she was planning to go out of town this weekend and needed someone to look after her cats when she is gone. Nobody wanted to/could do it. Being the knight in shining armour I am, I said "sure". So I'll be staying in her apartment over the weekend. I didn't really care why she was going away as it was none of my business and I didn't want to pry or nothin', but earlier today when I was picking up the keys to her apartment I asked her out of curiosity. Apparently she's going to visit some schmuck she met at a party a while back.

So for essentially making it possible for a girl that I really like to go meet another guy by sacrificing my weekend to look after her cats, am I or am I not the most pathetic sucker on this miserable planet?

Sigh ...

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
I'd say now u know whats its for your gutted, but we've all done something stupid or regrettable on this particular topic I'd say.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
You were just trying to be nice. Didn't go your way. Sucks that your weekend is kind of shat on though.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Probably just should have asked her where she was going beforehand, but I guess there's nothing you can do about it now. The fact that she's going to see some other guy does suck though. I feel for you, man. Seems like some of us can just never win with this kind of stuff.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
koma_comic_strip_isnt_that_true.jpg

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
If it doesnt work out with him though she may take a look in your direction now whereas before she may not have done. You havent done anything to lessen your chances with her, just a shame she currently has her attention elsewhere. Not many long term things start with people you meet at parties.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Look on the brightside - you're in the same proximity of her panty-drawer. I say you try them all on!
Knowing Tsuyu, I'd say he already has thought all that out. And he's still feeling bad. Must be one helluva gal.

It's Friday the 13th... bad luck indeed.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I honestly thought this sort of thing only happened on TV. Like, seriously.

Maybe you could shave "I luv u" into her cats? Much less painful than carving her name with a compass into your forehead...

On a more serious note, you helped someone out even though the outcome so far hasn't been great but you did a good thing. And I don't believe it will be wasted time and effort because even if this girl doesn't look at you, maybe she has a friend who she can say to, "hey, I know this guy *insert your real name here - something Viking-y, I presume* and he's great - why not meet up with him?" or however girls talk these days.

Just don't show the cats or compass scars...

Reaction score
Well you do learn by making mistakes, plus I suppose what you did is good for your karma (if you take that stuff seriously.) even if your weekend is fudged.

Plus like Angel said she could have a friend who may be interested in you. Also hopefully you'll be allowed to help yourself to the contents of the fridge too, that's always a plus when your minding someone's pets.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Update: I am writing this on my iPhone as I am tucked in her bed.

Her bed...

I wish I could smell her right now. Alas, she was "nice" enough to put new sheets on it for me.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Update: I am writing this on my iPhone as I am tucked in her bed.

Her bed...

I wish I could smell her right now. Alas, she was "nice" enough to put new sheets on it for me.

Creepy mode activate?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
No that's me normal.

I like her far too much to go full creep.

You never go full creep.