• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Am I a huge sucker or what?

Reaction score
Sexy chick: Oh it's was just terrible, *sobs* the whole time he was horrible to me...

Tsuyu: Speech check [89%] "Well maybe the evening isn't a total loss" *put's arm around her suggestively* [Succeed]

Sexy chick: Oh Tsuyu, I didn't realise what strong arms you had *swoons like a love-sick school girl.*

Tsuyu: ;)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Yeah Tsuyu! Max out that speech skill tree!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Meh. I'm firmly cemented in the friend zone. Apparently it went well and she even implied she might ask me some other time to watch her cats so she can visit him again.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Meh. I'm firmly cemented in the friend zone. Apparently it went well and she even implied she might ask me some other time to watch her cats so she can visit him again.

Just hope she won't be washing those sheets next time.

Reaction score

You might want to get a list of excuses prepared in that case, last thing you want to be in is the friend zone, it'll mess with your mind big time.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm already waist-deep into the friend zone.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
You might as well just go for it then. The worst thing that can happen is everything stays the same. I don't know about you, but I never want to look back on some girl I used to like and wonder what could have been, so I always go for it no matter the circumstances. It hasn't exactly worked out for me yet, but it's bound to at some point...right?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
You might as well just go for it then. The worst thing that can happen is everything stays the same. I don't know about you, but I never want to look back on some girl I used to like and wonder what could have been, so I always go for it no matter the circumstances. It hasn't exactly worked out for me yet, but it's bound to at some point...right?

Yeah, but you risk ruining the friendship you currently have for something you likely may never have. Personally I'd pursue elsewhere (plenty around to go after) and keep what I already have that's nice. And who knows, the future is never certain that's for sure.. things between the guy could end up not working out and there ya go.. she's available again. But if you keep pressing and pursuing, then you can likely forget about it.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Yeah, but you risk ruining the friendship you currently have for something you likely may never have. Personally I'd pursue elsewhere (plenty around to go after) and keep what I already have that's nice. And who knows, the future is never certain that's for sure.. things between the guy could end up not working out and there ya go.. she's available again. But if you keep pressing and pursuing, then you can likely forget about it.

That's true. You just have to evaluate how much you care about the friendship. And, I don't know, for me personally, pursuing elsewhere never seems like a viable option just because of how incredibly long it takes for me to find another person I'm actually interested in. And I'm not really advocating that he keep pressing. I usually just put everything on the line once and leave the girl alone when she says no.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd settle for just being f*** buddies.... I think. I'd be fake, sure. She'd actually not care for me in the end.

But some of us prefer illusion to despair...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Id look elsewhere but at the same time be her friend. That way you dont look desperate and keep your options open on both fronts, dont burn your bridges and all that.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Honestly, being a friend is more of a safety net rather than the Berlin wall. But that's just me.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Honestly, being a friend is more of a safety net rather than the Berlin wall. But that's just me.

The Friend Zone is sort of the relationship equivalent of being stuck in a dead-end job without any chance for promotion.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
The Friend Zone is sort of the relationship equivalent of being stuck in a dead-end job without any chance for promotion.

Yeah and that's what I don't believe in. If you're in the Friend Zone and not enough to be a friend then... well, it's a No Zone.
I haven't been in 9Gag for quite some time (ok, busted, the Slurpee picture was the 3rd one on the page, but I didn't get further than that).

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Not always, ive had 3 long term relationships all start from being friends first. The relationship im in now started that way too so not always.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Well, honestly there is a difference between "being friends" and being told that "I like you, but only as a friend". In the latter case, your fate is sorta sealed whilst the other contains untold possibilities.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
True that. "Only" is the fateful word there. "I like you, but only as someone who is willing to watch over my cats during weekends when I'm out partying my ass off."

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well, honestly there is a difference between "being friends" and being told that "I like you, but only as a friend". In the latter case, your fate is sorta sealed whilst the other contains untold possibilities.

Exactly and no harm looking for greener grass elsewhere in the meantime while you figure out where you stand.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
This might be the wrong time to bring this up but I need someone to take care of my cat this weekend, and I figured seeing as you have a lot of experience, Tsuyu, you might... y'know.

I won't be changing my bed sheets btw.

And believe me - that isn't a good thing.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
This might be the wrong time to bring this up but I need someone to take care of my cat this weekend, and I figured seeing as you have a lot of experience, Tsuyu, you might... y'know.

I won't be changing my bed sheets btw.

And believe me - that isn't a good thing.

That's right, I asked queen to look after my cats while I'm gone. It all adds up nicely.