• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

anime lovers

D

Darco

anime lovers

List your top 5 favourite ainmes

1.naruto
2.dragon ball z
3.samurai champaloo
4.pokemon:blush:
5.princess manonnoke (i think)

For those of you that dont no what ainme is can someone please explain i dont no how:wacko:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: ainme lovers

My favourite at the moment is Grave of the Fireflies - Studio Ghibli (or however you spell it) do some wicked films. Not into Manga that much though...

V

Vegeta

Re: ainme lovers

1. DragonBallZ
2. Naruto
3. Avatar
4. Bleach
5. Samuri Champaloo

Nice thread +Rep

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: anime lovers

Dragon Ball Z (only one I like really)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;34357 said:
Dragon Ball Z (only one I like really)

*shrugs* There are millions out there that are way better, Darkan. I never really liked DBZ, all they seem to do is scream at eachother while building up that wierd aura thingy.

As for what I like...well..most of it's Ecchi - who am I kidding, it all is! Other than my extensive ecchi collection there is one that stands out above every other anime:

Chobits - The best anime in the world. Probably.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;34376 said:
*shrugs* There are millions out there that are way better, Darkan. I never really liked DBZ, all they seem to do is scream at eachother while building up that wierd aura thingy.

DBZ was most popular ever, awesome when you get into it ;)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

1) Bleach
2) Avatar
3) Escaflowne
4) Elfen Lied
5) Furi Curi
6) Gravitation

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

1- Naruto
2- Avatar: The Last Airbender
3- Dragon Ball Z
4-Full Metal Alchemist
5-Inuyasha
6- really any anime as long as it has good fighting =D

oh, and wats bleach? tell me plz and what is it about?

F

FableFreak

Yeah, I've never touched an anime book and I don't know why I'm in this thread. Bored, yes. Because no one is on the other threads. In my school there is a bunch of what one would call anime nerds. They get their asses kicked, I've never done it though because I have enough respect for someone who is already unliked for reasons unbeknownst (is that a word?) to me.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

fablefreak1;34438 said:
Yeah, I've never touched an anime book and I don't know why I'm in this thread. Bored, yes. Because no one is on the other threads. In my school there is a bunch of what one would call anime nerds. They get their asses kicked, I've never done it though because I have enough respect for someone who is already unliked for reasons unbeknownst (is that a word?) to me.

Anime Books are called Manga. If you're bored..go play a game or browse the internet. :D As for anime..nerds?..what's that supposed to mean? Someone who enjoys animation from another country shouldn't be called..a nerd. I do like the not picking on people. That's a good thing.

F

FableFreak

Sephiroxas;34442 said:
Anime Books are called Manga. If you're bored..go play a game or browse the internet. :D As for anime..nerds?..what's that supposed to mean? Someone who enjoys animation from another country shouldn't be called..a nerd. I do like the not picking on people. That's a good thing.

I never called them nerds, I said what some people would call them. I don't pick on them either. I said I have respect for them because they have to put up with sh*t they can't stand. I have a friend who is into anime but I don't make fun of him about it, if you are implying that I pick on them.

Look I don't want to get into an argument with you ok. I feel I have been a lot nicer lately and I haven't been very rude. So if you are going to stir something up then I'm going to leave

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

fablefreak1;34449 said:
I never called them nerds, I said what some people would call them. I don't pick on them either. I said I have respect for them because they have to put up with sh*t they can't stand. I have a friend who is into anime but I don't make fun of him about it, if you are implying that I pick on them.

Look I don't want to get into an argument with you ok. I feel I have been a lot nicer lately and I haven't been very rude. So if you are going to stir something up then I'm going to leave

I wasn't trying to start an argument, the thing about the nerds wasn't even directed towards you (which is why it was italic) It was just me mumbling under my breath, out into the world to whoever was listening. and I also said at the end I do like the not picking on people. that's a good thing. I said nothing towards or against you and if you felt I did then I am very sorry.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

bleach is cool lol

D

Darco

Im with you draken dbz is good when you get into it but havent watched it in ages do you no what the highest super saiyen level i think its 5 when you turn into the big golden monkey

did you no they are making a dbz movie with real people in it:lol: :lol:

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

Berserk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Darco;34481 said:
Im with you draken dbz is good when you get into it but havent watched it in ages do you no what the highest super saiyen level i think its 5 when you turn into the big golden monkey

did you no they are making a dbz movie with real people in it:lol: :lol:

Highest Super Saiyan Level is 4 ;)

The DBZ Movie was canned as fans complained it would suck with real actors and should only be made if animated from what I heard.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;34499 said:
Highest Super Saiyan Level is 4 ;)

The DBZ Movie was canned as fans complained it would suck with real actors and should only be made if animated from what I heard.

Hahaha - anime shall NEVER EVER be done by real life actors! Dear Satan, that'd be the worst ever *shrugs*.

The only really awsome "non-anime" animeish movie I've ever seen was Final Fantasty:Advent Children. Well, I guess it wasn't really based on anime per say, nor was it real life actors, but I hope you get what I am pointing to...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;34504 said:
Hahaha - anime shall NEVER EVER be done by real life actors! Dear Satan, that'd be the worst ever *shrugs*.

The only really awsome "non-anime" animeish movie I've ever seen was Final Fantasty:Advent Children. Well, I guess it wasn't really based on anime per say, nor was it real life actors, but I hope you get what I am pointing to...

Advent Children is the ****. :D