• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

anime lovers

D

Darkwings

Re: anime lovers

well i like great deal of anime and manga
1. Inuyasha
2. Naruto
3. Bleach
4. kodocha
5. full moon o' saga****e

A

Arrowdodger

1) Kingdom Hearts
2) Naruto
3) Full Metal Alchemist
4) Bleach
5) Trinity Blood

D

Darkwings

Hey has anyone ever heard of Bizenghast the manga? i think it's pretty cool although maybe some of the drawings are...well....umm...well they are kinda creepy.

A

Arrowdodger

Darkwings;44887 said:
Hey has anyone ever heard of Bizenghast the manga? i think it's pretty cool although maybe some of the drawings are...well....umm...well they are kinda creepy.
Hah, got that right :shifty: But all the same, I like those books ^_^ Very different, very abstract. I like that.

D

Darkwings

Arrowdodger;44893 said:
Hah, got that right :shifty: But all the same, I like those books ^_^ Very different, very abstract. I like that.

Got that right :shifty: But all the same, they're-... well, different. New. I like that ^_^
so true:D

A

Arrowdodger

Darkwings;44936 said:
Woops! The reason you quoted double post was because- remember, you were sitting right next to me? I tried to post and the net wasn't working right. So I posted again.

K

Karioudo

I don't really have a number one favourite anime, but I'll list a few I like:
Dragonball Z (uncut), Pokemon (as long as it's the original version), Rurouni Kenshin, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Alchemist, Chobits, Rockman.EXE (I grew up with Rockman/Megaman), Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Dragon Half, Medarot, Digimon (again, original version), Gravitation and I still have a weak spot for Kyattou Ninden Teyandee AKA Samurai Pizza Cats, as that was the first anime I ever saw:D Which was at least 11 á 12 years ago ^-^

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ahh...Chobits. The best anime in the world. Probably. :ninja:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Karioudo;48543 said:
Dragonball Z (uncut)

Yeah the uncut version is pretty damn good.

K

Karioudo

And it has around 70 or so episodes more than the tv version, which is more then good:D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Karioudo;48543 said:
I don't really have a number one favourite anime, but I'll list a few I like:
Dragonball Z (uncut), Pokemon (as long as it's the original version), Rurouni Kenshin, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Alchemist, Chobits, Rockman.EXE (I grew up with Rockman/Megaman), Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Dragon Half, Medarot, Digimon (again, original version), Gravitation and I still have a weak spot for Kyattou Ninden Teyandee AKA Samurai Pizza Cats, as that was the first anime I ever saw:D Which was at least 11 á 12 years ago ^-^

GRAVITATION!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Chobits. woot. hehehe I love Gravitation. one of the best..:p

D

darkruler500

samurai champloo:rurouni kenshin:bleach:anything really

even that boring mirage of blaze show

B

blue crow

1. Bleach

2. FMA

3. Naruto

4. Trinity Blood ( spelling right?)

5. Hellsing

6. Samurai deeper Kyo

7. Neon Genesis Evangelion

8. Inuyasha

9. Gundam

10. Rurouni Kenshin

Keelee.Hamomin

Lovable Lunatic
Reaction score

oooo! Yay, anime... (I'm such a loser.....)

1: Naruto; and now (finaly) Naruto: Shippuden! I like Gaara........ a lot....
2: Saiyuki; I like the manga a lot as well
3: Get Backers; same thing, I collect the Manga
4: Full Metal Alchemist; so good! That show just makes me feel all purple inside ^_^
5: Samurai Champloo; Mugen is cool
6: Cowboy Bebop; eh...... just because I guess
7: Fruits Basket; yeah that's right! You gotta problem with that?!
8: Kiki's Delivery Service; the very first anime I ever saw, and still the best.
9: DBZ; Classic, and Vegeta is the best.
10: Lain: freaky, weird, confusing.... awsome.

X

XXXREAPERXXX

I agree.

I like anime because it's art, and there is lots of story and emotion underneath the creation. I wish someone would call me a anime nerd though, because my other hobby is bodybuilding , and my 6 ft 6 255 pound *** is roaring for a fight:realmad: I hate when someone is judged for what they like. We like stuff because it brings back memories etc. If someone is alway going to judge you for what you like and the society is going to influence you, this is going to be a boring world. I think you can only judge someone if they do something wrong, otherwise sod off

anyway my list: It's not easy because there is a lot of anime I like.

But here goes.

Trigun
Cowboy bebop
Last exile
Bleach
GTO
Hellsing
Gungrave
Some studio Ghibli:)

this is hard