• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anti-Emo news!

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Anti-Emo news!

You should be shot for being a subculturist. Get a life and stop bagging emos.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I use to be all like "I hate emos" "Go Die" sorta thing, But I jsut really don't care anymore.. Do what they want they look like utter **** but I dont care cause I dont ahve to hang out with them or see them.. Often.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

If you take things that far then... Wow. And is goth all the much better? All you guys do is hang around in dark clothing and saying how much emos suck... Is that any better?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Incorrect about Goths, I had a thread a few (Maybe more) pages back detailing it, you'll recognise it when you see it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Firis;276764 said:
^Incorrect about Goths, I had a thread a few (Maybe more) pages back detailing it, you'll recognise it when you see it.

So if i was to look up Goth in the dictionary i would see a picture of you next to it as your the epitome of the Goth culture? Id say that it would be wise not to generalise people into one group and tar them all with the same brush and label as each other. As not everyone who considers themselves something are the same as each other as they all have their own ideas and ideals.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Can I be a gothemochav? Goodness knows where I'd find the right tracksuit but I'm sure it's not impossible...

Dentie

Reaction score

First i tought emos sucked but i think they are funny most of em of more humor then some comedians!

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, there really is now such thing as a real "emo" anymore. There was one I knew for awhile and was actually a pretty funny guy. They just dress very oddly... and apparently he is through that phase now and he dresses normally.Damn kid was getting 90's in every subject too. But I guess they are totally useless now. And besides, you guys look the same to me. Goth and emo are close to the same thing. And don't go into that argument about emos vs. goths. It is like arguing about a bun with sesame seeds vs a bun with no sesame seeds on it. They are pretty damn close.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Skotekal;276843 said:
Goth and emo are close to the same thing. And don't go into that argument about emos vs. goths. It is like arguing about a bun with sesame seeds vs a bun with no sesame seeds on it. They are pretty damn close.

Sooo... the similarity between emos and goths is that they both like hot wieners between their buns...?

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Generally, I dislike all groups. Mostly Chavs and Emos.

Chavs
Act so tough in a group. On their own... Lol.

Emos
They fail. How can you be "suicidal"? If you're suicidal, doesn't that mean you should be dead?

Though, i'll be honest. There's a few I like.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

chavs suck, as was explained above.

emos, goths and whatever aren't going to do anything to you, so who cares?
I like their music, but I'm not one. I wear normal stuff. Would it be alright to say I'm me or do I need a label nowadays? :wacko:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;276850 said:
Sooo... the similarity between emos and goths is that they both like hot wieners between their buns...?

Errr... Yes, that was what I was getting at...

Well not really. :p

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Firis;276764 said:

You are incorrect about emos. You can't go around bagging one subculture, then get all on your high horse when one you happen to belong to is attacked. It's a double standard.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Arseface for president? :p

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I agree on that point. Well, I guess this thread has run itself dry. Unless Tsuyu wants to make another remark and then close it. :lol: Or just make a clever remark and let it live. :p

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score

Wtf. This is just retarded.

Mexicans against emos and goths? And what's with everyone hating emos and goths anyway? They're just people with a different style of fashion, music, hairstyle, etc. They're still people. Why so much hate?

I personally think that fighting a passing fad with violence and riots is ridiculous. People need to open their eyes.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;276851 said:
Emos
They fail. How can you be "suicidal"? If you're suicidal, doesn't that mean you should be dead?

ha...hahaha...hahahaha...HAHAHAHA...ha...

No.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

I HATE EMOS!!!

But they are funny sometimes.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

I'm a luke, yeah bet you not heard of many o them!