• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anti-Emo news!

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Anti-Emo news!

Firis;286098 said:
^Emotical Hardcore is just as Post-grunge and Metal-core and Doom-core and many others, I can pull out my Gothic points from several areas, when I search Emo I get the steriotype AND THATS IT if I look up EMoticaly Hardcore all I get is the genre of music and the attached stereotypical emo, except 1 page, which was the average "You don't understand me" thing, which was not a viable arguement for what I hate it for...

EDIT: If it has no Ideals or vision or purpose then it is not a sub and should divide itself away from that term.

Well if you don't understand it that's fine and keep on hating it then but don't bring your hate here. If the web is filled with steriotypes then thats still steriotype... But when emo started it's still short for emotionaly hardcore. It still remains that and hasn't changed. But it started a very annoying steriotype.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Didn't i just say put the claws away D: Can't we all just get along ><

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^NO WE CANNOT!!!!!!!!! Nah just messin, If you recall this thread stopped shortly after I admitted that I just wanted to stir up some crap to make the stench rise to my arguementive head, then it got Reincarnated so I decided to join in and cast my lvl 3 war stomp (Tauren Chieftain from WC3 :D lol) I don't care really, I don't really consider myself Goth anymore anyway, I call myself Dark-metalist, also I call it Death Knight... I am also renaming my religion to: Larsism

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Firis;286118 said:
^NO WE CANNOT!!!!!!!!! Nah just messin, If you recall this thread stopped shortly after I admitted that I just wanted to stir up some crap to make the stench rise to my arguementive head, then it got Reincarnated so I decided to join in and cast my lvl 3 war stomp (Tauren Chieftain from WC3 :D lol) I don't care really, I don't really consider myself Goth anymore anyway, I call myself Dark-metalist, also I call it Death Knight... I am also renaming my religion to: Larsism

LOOOOOOOL But i prefered nodism :(

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^I was gonna stay Nodist, but then I found it to feel to... Outlandish, so I am changing it to something cooler, and Larsism is a placeholder... Also if you follow my religion then the Grim Reaper is Gods minion...

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

^ Stay off Warcrack 3 and World of Warcrack.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^No I cant! Its only 3, WoW is to stupid and ruined the storyline imo...