• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any debaters out there?

H

HodgePodge

Re: Any debaters out there?

Tsuyu;99610 said:
Uhm... if these "primal urges" are "bad", "sins", - do you really believe that Heaven is full of them? I mean, that'd be so ....hypocritical.

I don't think any christian would agree with that.

That's really not how I meant it to come out. I never said that the rewards would be the gluttony and wanton sex, simply that, from a Christian point of view, those are sins, and by doing ones best to avoid sinning, one reaps benefits. Not necessarily the things that h resisted though. Sorry for the little misunderstanding ;)

B

Businessman10

Well dude, the UN is the UNITED nations and a council so I think they should have the right to defend human rights because they basicly represnt the majority of the world.

B

Businessman10

Businessman10;265604 said:
Well dude, the UN is the UNITED nations and a council so I think they should have the right to defend human rights because they basicly represnt the majority of the world.

oops 6 pages off..

I am sorry if this is double posting but i cant delete. Because I cant find the delete button

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Please don't resurrect old, dead threads.

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

omg, im awesome at debating because i can get real in depth with something and just pull every little thing out and kill people with words, im not in debate like, at school, cuz its lame topics, but just with people omg, don't even get me started

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Can't believe I'm helping with resurrecting this dead thing, but how would you be able to debate with english skills such as those?

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

oh this is an old thread, my bad, and Skotekal, i thought you were my friend! and naw, im just really lazy and dont feel like typing with proper grammar

D

DragonMaster91

Hodgepodge,
One thing you should know about us Americans.
We ARE stupid as a whole, however Bush got elected a second term because of 9/11, or are you forgetting that? The thousands of people who died that day?
How dare you!

He also got re-elected well, because John Kerry is a political dumbass.
Look now, Europe for a long time defended Israel, before a lot of crap happened. Besides, the U.N is just a symbol that Communism can rule. Even though the U.N is united against, it would be possible, it was possible for Obama. Back to Israel, we all know that Israel has gotten attacked by Homas for a very long time. Now Israel is defending itself, "OH NO!! ISRAEL DEFENDING ITSELF!!?? THEY ARE A BAD COUNTRY!!!"
That is how Europe is acting. If you dare bash my country again, I will hunt you down, and destroy your rep personally! I was going to say something else, but lets leave it at that.
Skotekal;265647 said:
Can't believe I'm helping with resurrecting this dead thing, but how would you be able to debate with english skills such as those?
It has already been resurrected...

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

im sick of ppl over exaggerating about 9/11, so about 3000 people or so died, well people are actually freaking out over that way too much, there was a death toll of 12 MILLION in the freakin holocaust, but no, no one even mentions that anymore, but no, 2 towers that fell down is just a sing of the end of the world, it makes me mad

D

DragonMaster91

JakBenedict;265659 said:
im sick of ppl over exaggerating about 9/11, so about 3000 people or so died, well people are actually freaking out over that way too much, there was a death toll of 12 MILLION in the freakin holocaust, but no, no one even mentions that anymore, but no, 2 towers that fell down is just a sing of the end of the world, it makes me mad
No wait, why is the holocaust taught in my history class, but the towers aren't?
I know I was alive during that but, alot of people died, we just forgot about them...
2,998 dead
6,291 injured
Besides, what country do you live in? I am sure that if you lived here, you would know the horror...
And we forgot
Pathetic, the problem is not the un, it is the whole world.
the whole world has screwed up, now we must pay.
anyone up for Armageddon?

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

guess what country i live in, the good ol' US of A, so dont freakin try me

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

What Theres other Debaters part from me? Usually they just stop before they try and argue with me because they Know im always right.

Aren't Debaters cocky pricks? :p

Haha. Yeah I like to "Debate" .. I was in a Debating team once.. Kinda boring.. they picked crap subjects. but we still won!

But most things are a matter of Opinion not Facts.

So im Right, Your all Wrong.

"All you bitches put your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care."