• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Anyone know anything about bullets?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Jessica is convinced she's found an old bullet when she went out for a walk the other day but I'm not really au fait with all things shooty and to be honest it just looks like a bullet-shaped piece of dirt to me because whatever it is it's either fossilized somehow or covered in layers of cement or something...

I have some pictures of it and it's really quite heavy when you pick it up...I wouldn't even know where to begin to google it if it is indeed a bullet and not just a rock or something. If it helps at all, the area she was walking in used to be used a lot in WW2.

Any ideas?

Hq7Td.jpg

Fg6sx.jpg

T3mR3.jpg

PQhPY.jpg

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Sure it isn't actually just very hard plastic/rubber? Looks very similar to a rubber plug I used when I worked at a construction site. The fact that it feels concrete-y would also seem to support this theory of mine...

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
I dont know anything about bullets...Only that they hurt....But that is one sexy hand ;)

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Well, it looks like a bullet. But it also looks like something that mihgt not be a bullet. Strange find.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I'll see if FableFreak can pop in here for this...

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
It's a unicorn. It's a pencil. It's a number four. It's a minivan. It's a doomsday device. ALRIGHT I don't know what it is, WHAT A GREAT MYSTERY...?_?

Hm, if I had to be serious, it reminds me of a chess piece. Like, an ancient peon? Probably not...

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Sure it isn't actually just very hard plastic/rubber? Looks very similar to a rubber plug I used when I worked at a construction site. The fact that it feels concrete-y would also seem to support this theory of mine...
I dunno - it's proper solid, REALLY heavy and the area it was found is nowhere near...anywhere...so unless someone carried concrete covered plugs around with them and dropped them in the middle of nowhere I'm not sure how it could have turned up there. The area has never been built upon as it's historically a royal hunting forest...it's just a weird lump of something or other...

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
@Necro - if Freak can take a look that would be awesome because to be honest he's the only one I could think of who might be able to tell us if it's actually anything to do with guns at all and not just a "thing".

Reaction score
JohnDoe is right, it's a Minié ball.

They were used during the 19th century as a rifle bullet, they saw widespread use during conflicts such as the american civil war. They were a major step forward in bullet design.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
But why does Angel's look all white and plastic-like?

Reaction score
Probably something to do with surface erosion or the chemistry changing over the years or maybe it's just covered in dry mud, I wouldn't be suprised. If it is a Minié ball then it's probably pretty old, so it's condition isn't too suprising.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Use it as a mini dildo.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Would a Minie ball have been used in England then or just America?