• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

As for Hammer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paragon

The Ghoul
Reaction score
Re: As for Hammer...

Ya, Reaver is just like a pirate now that I think about it.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Paragon;412977 said:
Ya, Reaver is just like a pirate now that I think about it.

Reaver is a pirate this has been said many times inside Fable II. When Hammer first talks about Reaver, it's know that he's a pirate that was capable of taking over Bloodstone quickly. Other than his unmatchable skills of taking out the ship captain from long distances.

Paragon

The Ghoul
Reaction score

Ahh, right then. It's been a while since I played Fable II. I forgot he was a pirate. Give me a break lol

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

I hope you meet garth again, i know reaver is in it, i hope to hell hammer got crushed by that russian shot-putter body of hers and suffocated under her dreadlocks. anyone else in agreement say 'aye!'

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

joslen1;413679 said:
I hope you meet garth again, i know reaver is in it, i hope to hell hammer got crushed by that russian shot-putter body of hers and suffocated under her dreadlocks. anyone else in agreement say 'aye!'

Garth is the least one to likely be back. He was skilled at will, however he was already old in Fable II, I doubt that he will back in Fable III.

Though who knows, maybe his son/daughter will appear in Fable III? There's also a chance that Garth is able to cheat death as many other will hero's, though this is the least one likely to happen.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

please say you agree that hammer sucks, darkONI, my greatest passing acquaintance that i have never met in person on this forum

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

joslen1;413686 said:
please say you agree that hammer sucks, darkONI, my greatest passing acquaintance that i have never met in person on this forum

I'm going to dissatisfy you, but I actually think that hammer is a cool hero, because of her strength, it's least likely to find a woman with intellect and good strength in the same time. Though she chats a lot during quest, but I believe that's a great personality to be added alongside the main protagonist in a game.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

Pity, she just annoys me. although, if she got a bit slimmer, looked less russian, got better hair, and gave that hammer back to the statue she stole it from, i might like her a bit more

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

joslen1;413699 said:
Pity, she just annoys me. although, if she got a bit slimmer, looked less russian, got better hair, and gave that hammer back to the statue she stole it from, i might like her a bit more

I understand what you mean. Though she looks fine for herself.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

She stole that hammer. I will never forgive her.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

joslen1;413704 said:
She stole that hammer. I will never forgive her.

I believe the one who's supposed to "never forgive her" are the monks at the temple of light. Though they either understood why Hammer took the hammer from the statue or they are all dead (depending on the player's choice)

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

Why steal when she could have asked nicely if she could borrow it forever or return it when hell freezes over?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

joslen1;413711 said:
Why steal when she could have asked nicely if she could borrow it forever or return it when hell freezes over?

I don't think while your father's dieing you would stop and ask if you can take a hammer from a statue. I actually think they let her to keep the hammer too. The hammer is also a symbol of the Temple of Light.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Hammer-rage? Why? Because she was muscular?

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Recycled Human;413720 said:

Yeah, it would appear so.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Recycled Human;413720 said:

Think about a huge person running towards you with a hammer. That's more scary, causes more damage than a huge person that runs towards you with a sword.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

DarkONI;413780 said:
Think about a huge person running towards you with a hammer. That's more scary, causes more damage than a huge person that runs towards you with a sword.

Should have specified. I meant : is the only reason people are raging against hammer because she was muscular?

I'm practically her no. 1 fan.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Recycled Human;413783 said:
Should have specified. I meant : is the only reason people are raging against hammer because she was muscular?

I'm practically her no. 1 fan.

I believe people are ragging against her because of the muscularity or because of her chattering while you are fighting or walking around with her for the quests. Though myself I don't find these disturbing.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Her chatting in the hero of strength quest was mostly exposition, explaining the Hollow men and what you were dong and why. I don't find that annoying so much as necessary.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Recycled Human;413801 said:
Her chatting in the hero of strength quest was mostly exposition, explaining the Hollow men and what you were dong and why. I don't find that annoying so much as necessary.

Many people though find it annoying. Myself I don't mind, I find that it adds some reality to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.