• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Andy (Dark Draken) and Steve (projectego). Andy does most of the posting and Steve is the one you shout at when things go horribly wrong.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;29475 said:
Andy (Dark Draken) and Steve (projectego). Andy does most of the posting and Steve is the one you shout at when things go horribly wrong.

Yeah Sharons right, steves the webmaster and has all the files on his comp so deals with the hosting and upgrading and editing of forum templates almongst more things obviously and im main poster, news finder and general problem solver with Fable and other things :p etc (Just try to help how i can).

K

keekos

Can you count how many post can you make each day dark drakan

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

keekos;30056 said:
Can you count how many post can you make each day dark drakan

I average 15.37 posts per day :p

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ok, crap question, but what are the staff's plans for Christmas this year? Heavy drinking session followed by TV and more drinking/family orientated event/hiding under a box until it's all over etc?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;30095 said:
Heavy drinking session.

That about somes mine up right there, only difference being i will get most for free as presents :lol:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;30095 said:
Ok, crap question, but what are the staff's plans for Christmas this year? Heavy drinking session followed by TV and more drinking/family orientated event/hiding under a box until it's all over etc?

Pretty much sums it all up. :unsure:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

So basically, you are going to be hiding under a box, drunk out of your mind whilst watching TV through a hole in the side and occasionally greeting family members? Fair play...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;30098 said:
So basically, you are going to be hiding under a box, drunk out of your mind whilst watching TV through a hole in the side and occasionally greeting family members? Fair play...

Well, seeing as it is a family occasion and I am after all only 17 I aint planning on getting that drunk.

Though you're probably right about the hiding under a box - thing - I'll most likely hoard all my gifts under it and snarl and grunt as people approach like an angry lioness protecting her precious cubs.

I dont enyoy family gatherings that much, so I try to be as much out of sight as possible. :whistle:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;30098 said:

That sounds great, as long as i can put my PC and Xbox 360 under there to id be sorted.... then again my room is size of a box so guess that counts.....

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, I will have downsized somewhat myself - and will be trying to avoid being murdered by that dog who shall not be named. My kid is all excited so I guess it helps put me in the mood to celebrate...otherwise I'd love to be in a box, ignoring everyone and eating crap.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;30110 said:
Well, I will have downsized somewhat myself - and will be trying to avoid being murdered by that dog who shall not be named. My kid is all excited so I guess it helps put me in the mood to celebrate...otherwise I'd love to be in a box, ignoring everyone and eating crap.

Steves dog by any chance? :lol:

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

darkoverlord;23352 said:
thats alot nicer than texas-----we have desent winters and harsh and blistering hot summers:devil: its like the sun is right on your shoulders(thank avo fall is here:thumbsup: ) ttul!
i hear that az is just as bad

Hey i have one question Where do u guys work? it seems all u do is go on the forums :ninja:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

kave1793;30124 said:

Hey i have one question Where do u guys work? it seems all u do is go on the forums :ninja:

I actually don't work anywhere at the moment, thank God I still get cash for doing nothing! ;)

I go to a school focused on compters and IT in general, with my very own school sponsored laptop :cool: might I add....

With it, and my computer at home I got 24/7 Intraweb access, so I can stop by from time to time all the time so it seems I am always online! :ninja:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;30114 said:
Steves dog by any chance? :lol:
Yes - she has tried to throw me down the stairs and everything...she hates me but Steve tries to convince me that it's how she shows affection. Not entirely convinced by that...:'(

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;30128 said:
Yes - she has tried to throw me down the stairs and everything...she hates me but Steve tries to convince me that it's how she shows affection. Not entirely convinced by that...:'(

What kind of dog is it? One of those big, nasty thingies? *shrugs* I dont like dogs, especially big ones.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;30127 said:
I actually don't work anywhere at the moment, thank God I still get cash for doing nothing! ;)

I go to a school focused on compters and IT in general, with my very own school sponsored laptop :cool: might I add....

With it, and my computer at home I got 24/7 Intraweb access, so I can stop by from time to time all the time so it seems I am always online! :ninja:
dam ur lucky.... my jobs boring as ****...right now im currentley working at an arby's ( good food =D ) but thats a normal job since im 16

Tsuyu;30129 said:
What kind of dog is it? One of those big, nasty thingies? *shrugs* I dont like dogs, especially big ones.
.....who doesnt like dogs?! i have a weiner dog! hes so cool he trips over his ears..hes a puuppy

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

kave1793;30130 said:
.....who doesnt like dogs?! i have a weiner dog! hes so cool he trips over his ears..hes a puuppy

Haha, wiener dog! That's cool, those are awsome. Pugs are too. I just don't like those huuuuge breeds, you know. They scare me.:unsure:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

kave1793;30124 said:

I work for a Sports Nutrition And Vitamin company.

Angel;30128 said:

Yeah she does that :lol:

Tsuyu;30129 said:

Nope small jack russell :p

Lupus

Reaction score

lol mines a jack russel about 5-6 months old lol urs?