• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Augments

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Re: Augments

Walker;234422 said:
I didn't want to make a new thread, so here's my question about augments: WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND AUGMENTABLE WEAPONS?

I have way too many augments from trying to improve Gypsy Camp's economy, but none of my weapons can be augmented. I have a Master Ax and a Master Turret rifle, and I haven't left for the Spire yet.

you will notice the blacksmiths often have multiples of the same master weapons, with some being substancially more expensive than others. those more expensive weapons have augment slots on them. the more slots on them, the more expensive they are

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Okay, yeah, that makes sense. It's possible that the other master ax the Oakfield guy had when I bought mine was augmentable. I know it was a ****load more expensive than mine. I'll go look again whenever I get to play next.

S

Sogen

Yeah if its more expensive then the same weapon then it usually has slot that can be set.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Walker;234650 said:
Well, ****. Do I get the ones I had back when I return?

GAAARGH. That's what I'm saying. I HAVE master weapons, an ax and a turret rifle. But I can't augment them for some reason. I'm trying to find ones I can, and it's really annoying me that I can't.

The Master weapons I buy from the traveling traders carry two places to add onto, or some of the blacksmiths.:unsure:

M

Mighty Averix

u know if a weapon is augmentable or not, and how many augs it can have, by the number of tiny yellow dots next to its name in the purchase screen or equip menu. i've never seen any more than 2 per weapon (excluding perforator) but i have seen as low as steel level weapons with slots.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Yeah, I finally got around to finding some. A one-augment Master Ax and a 2-augment Master Clockwork Rifle. A 2-augment Light Yew Crossbow, too, but only until I bought the Rifle. Which makes it kind of dumb that I put the ****ing Discipline augment on it. Oh, well.
And they don't seem to be yellow (the you-can-augment-me dots). More an almost-impossible-to-see gray.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Walker;234656 said:
Nah, I'm good. I'll just look for them myself more, I guess. And be ****ed if I lose them forever after the Spire.

If you catch me playing, I will gift you with one. I have a lot of them in a couple of my profiles, as well with a little cash, I have to much money.;)

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Thanks, but that's okay. My network connection is screwed up right now anyway. Something stopped working and my brother re-did it; but now I'm not sure what to change to get the 360 back online.

Lansing146

Reaction score

You need Legendary weapons, they are the only weapons that have augment slots - may i reccomend "The Daichi" and "the Enforcer" :) hope it helped