• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Anyone seen this yet?

http://community.livejournal.com/tothehometree/

This entry imparticular

http://community.livejournal.com/tothehometree/9874.html

Now these guys are actually trying to start some kind of battle with Furries, I hear. This should be good.

So, I decided to have some fun - and I encourage you do to the same.

I want your help, ProjectEgo.

I want you to make parodies of that entry.

Then I'll make a LiveJournal for each of them.

To show how stupid these guys are.

For help, here's one I made:

I just wanted to poke my head out and say Hi. Having found this place, I finally, after all these years, can say that I hope to have found a small home among all of you.
Perhaps am explanation of who I am would be in order.
I am Baw. I believe, and have for a long time, that inside, I was something different. Something inhuman. I have had countless... countless dreams about being taken to Isengard, about singing songs in taverns as this great thing. I could never really describe it, and I was afraid my parents would try to send me to a mental hospital if I told them the truth. By the time I was 15, I was pretty firm in my belief of who, or rather, what I was within. Still, at that time, I couldn't deal with my parents, I still can't... that is an issue I suppose I will solve on my own. I was unable to tell anyone about what I believed. No one would have believed it. No one would have had any idea at all what to think of me if I had told them I was this weird hairy-feet halfling thing... I mean... there was no word for it. No person, to my knowledge, had ever existed like it... not on Earth anyway.
And so the years went on. I kept my secret to myself, and pretended to be normal. There would be no place for me, though who I was, what... I was inside... I knew that could never change.
Then 2001 came. The Fellowship of the Ring came. And there it was. It wasn't me, of course. No curly-haired actor of some work of fiction could really capture the species as it is, though it was close, very close. Many times I felt that, during the film, I was re-living countless dreams of living in fashionable caves. It was enough to just bring tears to my eyes. I went back 11 times to see it... it was a lot of money... but it was all worth it, to re-live it like that.
I chose the name Baw for simplicity. I feel it is interesting, and I feel that it fits me well. It may not be a Orc name, necessarily, as the language of such a thing is merely comprised of grunting and killing everything... but it is a word of Sauron.

Anyhow. I hope I have not intruded into places I should not have.
Peace be with you all.

-Baw

I hope I can count on you guys! :3

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Avatards...

That is stupid as ****, I feel sorry for this new race of 'no-lifers' as **** :/

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

You're a horrible, terrible person. Leave those people alone. >_>

Jackasses.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

I just wanted to poke my head out and say Hi. Having found this place, I finally, after all these years, can say that I hope to have found a small home among all of you.
I am Paw. I believe, and have for a long time, that inside, I was something different. Something inhuman. I have had countless... countless dreams about fighting, about battling as this great thing. I could never really describe it, and I was afraid my parents would try to send me to a mental hospital if I told them the truth. By the time I was 15, I was pretty firm in my belief of who, or rather, what I was within. Still, at that time, I couldn't deal with my parents, I still can't... that is an issue I suppose I will solve on my own. I was unable to tell anyone about what I believed. No one would have believed it. No one would have had any idea at all what to think of me if I had told them I was this weird electric-rabbit thing... I mean... there was no word for it. No animal, to my knowledge, had ever existed like it... not on Earth anyway.
And so the years went on. I kept my secret to myself, and pretended to be normal. There would be no place for me, though who I was, what... I was inside... I knew that could never change.
Then 1998 came. Pokemon came. And there it was. It wasn't me, of course. No cartoon-generated image of some work of fiction could really capture the species as it is, though it was close, very close. Many times I felt that, during the episodes, I was re-living countless dreams of battling. It was enough to just bring tears to my eyes. I went back 11 times to see the episodes... it was a lot of money... but it was all worth it, to re-live it like that.
I chose the name Paw for simplicity. I feel it is interesting, and I feel that it fits me well. It may not be a Pokemon name, necessarily, as the language of such a thing is merely comprised of animal noises and saying your name over and over... but it is a word of children's anime.

Peace be with you all.

-Paw

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Oh, for the love of god.

Picking on people who share a different view on life as you?

Pathetic, really. It's not even funny.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Tyloric;359546 said:

Jackasses.

Tyloric;359549 said:
Oh, for the love of god.

Agreed, I will take no part in this thread.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Tyloric;359549 said:
Oh, for the love of god.

He doesn't just share a different view on life as us, he's dumb enough to think that he's a member of a fictional race trapped inside a human body. One that hasn't even been around for a year. Maybe he should go to a psychiatric institution like he mentioned.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

hahaha this is hilarious!

Its 10x worse the the Avatar blue's and only a little better then the idiots who tried to make a light saber out of uranium

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

:O:O:O:O:O

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Tyloric;359546 said:

Jackasses.

Tyloric;359549 said:
Oh, for the love of god.

droded;359560 said:
Agreed, I will take no part in this thread.
Oh you guys~

I'm basically just showing that Avatards think they're so special when they're not, and anyone can make a lifestyle out of anything - and people should just grow up.

They are basically unconfident no-lives who saw Avatar and related to it because they don't fit in. That's it.

It's not like I'm planning a mass murder, just a bit of humour.

Oh and droded, you just posted in the thread, darling. I think that's enough to say you took a part, and I thank you for it! :)

Just have some fun, the possibilities we could get from this are brilliant, don't you agree? I mean, loving a movie to the point of learning the language in it and believing you're a blue person (da ba dee da ba die) because of it is a bit ridiculous, don't you think?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, this isn't just because of them thinking they're Na'vi. Did you read past the first few lines?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Hey DS, speaking of not planning a mass murder, do you want to help me plan to mass murder these retards?

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Yeah sure! :)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I would've thought you'd be more tolerant to alternative lifestyles, DS.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;359605 said:
Oh and droded, you just posted in the thread, darling. I think that's enough to say you took a part, and I thank you for it! :)

:ermm: Foiled again.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Confucius says: "I'm confused."

Seriously, these people are retarded, and I have been waiting to find one so I can throw out the slurs, but DS, as you and I being of several alternate lifestyles. I personally believe we should take the moral high ground and not parody or insult them, because they could be emotionally hurt, become stupider or worse: Gain media attention.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Tsuyu;359640 said:
I would've thought you'd be more tolerant to alternative lifestyles, DS.

*sigh* It's not their lifestyle I have a problem with.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

its not really a lifestyle. more of a odd obsession

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Sabbath;359668 said:
its not really a lifestyle. more of a odd obsession

And these idiots have actually badmouthed furries for being an odd "lifestyle" many a time. This is why I'm doing it, to show it for the retardation that it is.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

I am Saw. I believe, and have for a long time, that inside, I was something different. Something inhuman. I have had countless... countless dreams about being tipped and my innards spilling on the floor, about me head being taken off to put it all back again. I could never really describe it, and I was afraid my parents would try to send me to a mental hospital if I told them the truth. By the time I was 15, I was pretty firm in my belief of who, or rather, what I was within. Still, at that time, I couldn't deal with my parents, I still can't... that is an issue I suppose I will solve on my own. I was unable to tell anyone about what I believed. No one would have believed it. No one would have had any idea at all what to think of me if I had told them I was a reusable salt-shaker... I mean... there was no word for it. No person, to my knowledge, had ever existed like it... not on Earth anyway.
Then 2001 came. A commercial for a new brand of iodized table salt came. And there it was. It wasn't me, of course. No person on this planet understands how my salt would taste or look if I could dispense it, though it was close, very close. Many times I felt that, during the commerical, I was re-living countless dreams of enriching the flavors of people fish and potatoes... even pasta! It was enough to just bring tears to my eyes. I stayed awake for 11 hours just to see it again... it was a lot of lost sleep... but it was all worth it, to re-live it like that.
I chose the name Saw for simplicity. I feel it is interesting, and I feel that it fits me well. It may not be a name brand, necessarily, as copyrights are held by people who stand between me and my dream.

Peace be with you all.

-Saw

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I hate it when people add "ards" on the end of a word with t in it. Like Narutards or, like here, Avatards.

These people are "retards" in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.