• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Avatards...

Actually Arseface I'm for and against both sides.

I don't like that DarkendedSouls got really pumped over a live journal, but I do support him cause nowhere does it say he can't. I'm for Tyloric, cause he also agrees it's a little silly to get so pumped up over it, but I am against him at the same time because he continuously goes to threads and says "Wow this is stupid." Or "This is a little pointless. Makes me want to leave." "I'm leaving cause of this." If he wants to leave, ****ing leave, don't be a drama queen.

Like I said, for and against both sides.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

I personally don't understand what's wrong with stating your opinion, however bigoted or disrespectful it is...especially on the internet.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I don't care who you support, my point is that personally attcking him is not on. DS should be given an infraction for the way he's behaving

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

You were saying I was going against Tyloric, I was, but I was going against DS just like you are, so my name should not have been mentioned. But okay, he did take it a little far with the 48 visitor messages..

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Fighting? I'm not fighting. I'm just killing time until my Battlefield BC2 demo is done downloading.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

As long as it is just an infraction, he gets ****ed too quickly but I can defend him in the sense that he can be (While spiteful) a valuable member of the forum in my honest opinion. I agree with both sides but side with Tyloric more.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

and Ty is totally exempt?...I think not. Ty as done so much more damage than DS. Have you noticed that he's not on this thread anymore?...well, he's too busy on your page I guess.

Arse, you have no argument, you're just saying that people are stupid and DS should be punished, I have yet to hear reason for this prosecution. You of all people shouldn't be commenting on anything because you obviously didn't read the whole thread, or understand what's really going on.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

I was involved in this thread from the first page, thankyou. I'm saying that DS should be punished for carrying on like he has (and has in the past as well), particularly on Tylric's visitor wall. I'm saying that whilst they were both emotive in their arguments, it's now progressed beyond that to DS just bashing Tyloric

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

ssjcb1186;360022 said:
Arse, you have no argument, you're just saying that people are stupid and DS should be punished, I have yet to hear reason for this prosecution.

Reason: He flamed Tyloric, he spammed his profile, he was insensitive to a to a type of thought pattern. Not to say Tyloric wasn't without fault, it is just he took the high road.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

SGT-FOLEY-RAMIREZ-SHUT-THIS-THREAD-DOWN-NOW.jpg

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

*sigh*.... not helping, Sean

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

It wasn't meant to help dude, it was meant for people to realize we are WAAAAAAAAY off topic, now we're just talking about how everyone ****ed up and DS should be punished but Tyloric shouldn't.

How about them Na'vi?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

I would like to point out than I am expecting repercussions on my behavior. I was an ass. I'm always an ass.

We've established this fact.

EDIT: Also, my download is done. Tootles.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Firis;360024 said:
Reason: He flamed Tyloric, he spammed his profile, he was insensitive to a to a type of thought pattern. Not to say Tyloric wasn't without fault, it is just he took the high road.

you don't seem to understand either...*sigh...

No one took the high road, there is no high road in this whole thread.

I think I'm going to just read this thread from now on, since it's 2 AM, and laugh at everyone's ignorance...heeheehee

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

This will all be sorted when I get home from work.

But for now.... da lock.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Wow i didnt realise these forums had so many people who cant state points without flaming. Did no-one learn anything from the mature conversation JohnDoe and Arseface had? People can have a difference in opinion and voice them without resorting to personal attacks and plain insults. However it seems that someone cant disagree with what someone else thinks without being ganged up on and insulted. It might have been 60 of one and 40 of another at some points but that does not give anyone the right to call for a member to leave the forums or for their visitor page to be spammed. I see any spam like that by anyone again and they will be banned for whatever length of time i feel like at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.