• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Avatards...

Ok, so this has just devoloved into a bash Tyloric thread, which is pretty ****. I'm all for bagging stupid lifestyles, but Tyloric deserves better than to be bashed like this.

DS, you're attitude towards this is really immature and Sean's isn't too much better for supporting him.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

he probably shouldn't have come on here and bashed DS and everyone else who doesn't care about the feelings of others then...don't dish it out if you can't take it.

It's not much more mature of Ty doing what he did now is it?...we're all being a little hypocritical today now aren't we?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

ssjcb1186;359953 said:
he probably shouldn't have come on here and bashed DS and everyone else who doesn't care about the feelings of others then...don't dish it out if you can't take it.

It's not much more mature of Ty doing what he did now is it?...we're all being a little hypocritical today now aren't we?

Hmmmm.......

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

ssjcb1186;359953 said:

There's a difference between standing up for someone (even though I don't necessarily agree that it's required), and just bashing someone because they disagreed. Tyloric was just trying to defend what he saw as an injustice, and that's noble in itself, regardless of what it is he's defending. Bashing him for it is utterly poor form.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Tyloric;359546 said:
You're a horrible, terrible person. Leave those people alone. >_>

Jackasses.

Umm...that's probably the furthest thing I've seen from defending I've ever seen

That's bashing right off the bat, and so did everyone else who disagreed. Don't tell me his actions were noble when the first thing he did was call people names. If he was defending he would have said "this isn't the most appropriate thing to do, this is kind of mean." But that comment doesn't justify anything he'd done. If you read through the whole thing, he was rude the whole time...the WHOLE time. That is NOT noble.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

In his eyes it he is a terrible person. He is defending them. Specifically in the "leave those people alone" part. :lol:

Tyloric

Reaction score

ssjcb1186;359984 said:
Umm...that's probably the furthest thing I've seen from defending I've ever seen

That's bashing right off the bat, and so did everyone else who disagreed. Don't tell me his actions were noble when the first thing he did was call people names. If he was defending he would have said "this isn't the most appropriate thing to do, this is kind of mean." But that comment doesn't justify anything he'd done. If you read through the whole thing, he was rude the whole time...the WHOLE time. That is NOT noble.

Anyone who knows me knows I curse and bash a lot. Just one of those things that makes me... me.

With that stated, I stand by everything I've said in this thread.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

ssjcb1186;359984 said:

He's standing up for people who aren't here to defend themselves, and the fact that he used emotive language to get his point across (perhaps in the only way someone as immature as DS would understand), makes it no less noble. You're the jackass for putting someone down for defending not only their beliefs, but the beliefs of others.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Uuuuuhm... /thread? I haven't seen so much flame since I almost caught my house on fire last week.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

That was good. I liked that.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Tyloric;359987 said:
Anyone who knows me knows I curse and bash a lot. Just one of those things that makes me... me.

With that stated, I stand by everything I've said in this thread.

Arseface;359988 said:
He's standing up for people who aren't here to defend themselves, and the fact that he used emotive language to get his point across (perhaps in the only way someone as immature as DS would understand), makes it no less noble. You're the jackass for putting someone down for defending not only their beliefs, but the beliefs of others.

cursing and bashing a lot doesn't make it any more okay.

immature language and tact doesn't create a noble act.

And the defending is unnecessary, not that it was defensive anyway. It was offensive if anything.

DS said this several times (probably twice) and that it was just a lighthearted joke, but you took it too too far. People's beliefs are people's beliefs, I believe that they are being foolish and that the blog was a joke, you believe that they were being genuine and took offense to a miniscule thread on the internet that means nothing to anyone unless you give it meaning yourself. And you gave it a lot more meaning that was ever needed.

I doubt the actual person who wrote the blog wouldn't care since he's been "harassed all his life about it" or whatever.

This is soo soo stupid and you two are the ones who are making it "retarded." I don't understand why people go on threads they don't like. I have the mind to exit a thread I don't like. But people like you need to comment and tell everyone that they are wrong for their opinion, and that is soooo wrong in and of itself. You need to feel superior to everyone else, which, in turn, makes you look stupid and foolish.

Tyloric

Reaction score

A lighthearted joke?

DS said earlier in the thread that he believed they deserved it. That is not lighthearted, that's spiteful. There is a difference.

I use strong language because it an extremely effective way of getting the point across. Everyone at one time in their life does this. If you don't like it, you can do what I do: put me on your ignore list, because frankly, I don't give a damn.

Thank you, and good night.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Excuse me, but I defended DS's right to parody the na'vi guy. What I don agree with is bashing the other side (Tyloric) for defending what he believes was an injustice. He's obviously a caring and righteous fellow, even if he's a little sensetive. The truth is that this thread quickly devolved from arguing against Tyloric's argument, to just harrassing Tyloric personally, and that is NEVER alright

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Ignoring you obviously wouldn't help...and only you would do that

and again, that's a belief, which is something we need to get over.

you're no more right than him or anyone else here. Just because he thinks one way and you think another doesn't mean that one of you is right. Actually, you're both wrong...and right. The way you went about it wasn't effective, it was mean and spiteful.

Using strong language doesn't get the point across, it just makes you sound ignorant since you can't use civil language. Being civil will get your point across more clearly than swearing and name calling.

You think you win because you keep opening your mouth and releasing garbage from it? I don't think so. We need to get over this hurdle called Pride and stop commenting on a thread you don't like and flaming everyone.

You need to accept the fact that you don't have tact and you were wrong for flaming this whole thread. And I need to accept the fact that me doing this doesn't help anything...Which I believe I will now, and stop comment for you.

Tyloric

Reaction score

ssjcb1186;360004 said:
Ignoring you obviously wouldn't help...and only you would do that

If only you could take a gander at my rep page.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

I did...and I laughed...a lot

I don't understand what is noble and righteous about bashing everyone else for their beliefs. Ty is doing the same thing Arse, and you don't see that. I said it several times already and you're obviously ignoring it.
Here:
Saying people are wrong for their beliefs is wrong.

do you get it? Ty is doing that to DS and DS along with everyone else is doing it to Ty. Get your knickers out of that tightly woven knot and get over it. This issue has nothing to do with either of you, yet you insist on saying everyone else is wrong and they should stop.

You brought it on yourself to be personally attacked, so don't complain please.

If everyone else is saying you're wrong, then you're probably wrong.

oops...did I just break my word?...hmm, goes to show how weak words really are...

Tyloric

Reaction score

No, my REP page. Not my visitor page.

And why do you keep typing up three hundred word lectures? We all get the point. You don't like me, you think I'm wrong. You don't have to find fifty different ways of saying it.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Residential Cup of Shut The **** Up.

To everyone, actually.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

He did nothing to deserve a personal attack. If we were all civilized, we'd be able to politely discuss the pro's and cons and ethical implications of parodying the na'vi guy, but as it is, DS and Sean have both just started to bag Tyloric personally (and if you'll kindly look at Tyloric's visitor wall, you'll see a prime example of just how immature DS is being), and that is such a schoolyard approach.

It's the equivelant of:

"I think if you'll weigh up all th evidence, you'll find my argument has more clout."
"Well... You're gay!"

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Tyloric;360009 said:
No, my REP page. Not my visitor page.

And why do you keep typing up three hundred word lectures? We all get the point. You don't like me, you think I'm wrong. You don't have to find fifty different ways of saying it.

what's a rep page?...:blush:

you obviously don't get it, since you keep fighting. There's a difference between knowing and understanding, and you don't understand, you're just tossing my words aside, which makes me repeat myself.

I want you to understand that they are BELIEFS for the last time and that it's not a big deal and that we need to just get over it. Words are words, only you can make them more than they are.

Arse, you are just being the most closed minded and ignorant of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.