• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Re: Avatards...

ssjcb1186;359906 said:
The last time I checked, there weren't any eggshells laying around, so stop acting like you're feet are covered in them.

I'm filing that away for later use.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;359908 said:
Funny thing is, Tyloric has said worse to me than I've said about avatards anywhere. What a raging hypocrite. Much like myself, but at least I saw where I was wrong.

And that's all you can do in this situation.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE TYLORIC???!!! WE GET YOUR POINT AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU THINK THIS IS SPAM!!!...AND DON'T TAKE MY MATERIAL!!! THAT'S PLAGIARISM!!!!!!

not really, but seriously, you need to just leave, if you're seriously emotionally scared from something this trivial, you need to get some therapy, or just some self-esteem. Yelling at someone else for not accepting someone else's opinion is pretty hypocritical too...I think you really need to stop, or I'll report you...>D bwahahaha...-_-

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

ssjcb1186;359912 said:
WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE TYLORIC???!!! WE GET YOUR POINT AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU THINK THIS IS SPAM!!!...AND DON'T TAKE MY MATERIAL!!! THAT'S PLAGIARISM!!!!!!

not really, but seriously, you need to just leave, if you're seriously emotionally scared from something this trivial, you need to get some therapy, or just some self-esteem. Yelling at someone else for not accepting someone else's opinion is pretty hypocritical too...I think you really need to stop, or I'll report you...>D bwahahaha...-_-

Watch out! He'll put you on his ignore list too!

THIS IS SERIOUS ****ING BUSINESS GUYS!

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Sean;359914 said:
Watch out! He'll put you on his ignore list too!

THIS IS SERIOUS ****ING BUSINESS GUYS!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I absolutely love this...and it seems to me, if Ty has done this before, he's just looking for DS's threads to flame and threaten...which is pretty sad. So I guess you can relate to the Avatards and you really can defend them after all...sorry, my mistake :(...>D

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

I love drama queens. :)

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

This r teh internetz, dun b sry.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

I know it, I need to calm down a tad, but it is the internet, and I can get a little riled up when I can't see the people...so I get a little out of control.

Oh, and I WILL report every single one of your comments on this thread if you post again Tyloric.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I have an idea... Quite crazy... But how about lets all just be friends. No? Fine.

But yeah, we aren't stopping DS from doing anything, and there is no point in bitching at him because it isn't doing anything. He is still going to make fun those people. They want to be whatever the hell they are, and he wants to pick on them. So be it. Not like they are going to be traumatized and go kill themselves. And if they do then he did humanity a service.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Skotekal;359921 said:
I have an idea... Quite crazy... But how about lets all just be friends. No? Fine.

But yeah, we aren't stopping DS from doing anything, and there is no point in bitching at him because it isn't doing anything. He is still going to make fun those people. They want to be whatever the hell they are, and he wants to pick on them. So be it. Not like they are going to be traumatized and go kill themselves. And if they do then he did humanity a service.

I agree 100%

And we can only be friends if Tyloric leaves ProjectEgo O.O...oops, did I just say that?...heeeeheeeeheeeee

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

ssjcb1186;359922 said:
I agree 100%

And we can only be friends if Tyloric leaves ProjectEgo O.O...oops, did I just say that?...heeeeheeeeheeeee

SGT-FOLEY-RAMIREZ-PERMABAN-TYLORIC-.jpg

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

A notice to everyone, threatening me is a deathwish.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I'm not even going to comment on that one. :lol:

Unless that counted as a comment.

Damn.

[youtube]WJTBPdVpdMc[/youtube]

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

you guys make me giggle like a little girl...I love it :D...hahahaha :D

seems to me like we won...I'm happy :D

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Skotekal;359927 said:
I'm not even going to comment on that one. :lol:

Unless that counted as a comment.

Damn.

[youtube]WJTBPdVpdMc[/youtube]

"Dear Frederick, thank you for your nice letter, but I am actually a US Marine who was born to kill, whereas clearly you seam to have mistaken me for some sort of wine sipping, communist dick suck. And although peace probably appeals to tree hugging bi-sexuals like you and your parents, I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. Peace sucks a hairy asshole, Freddy. War is the mother-****ing answer. " - Generation Kill

PEACE SUCKS :D

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

It looks like Tyloric called the Drama Llama! :C

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Who is that?