• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Avo's Tear or The Sword of Aeons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: Avo's Tear or The Sword of Aeons

Although they are equal, SoA looks cooler so...I pick SoA.

When being neutral, good and evil don't matter, you choose whichever benifits you more. Moral and conscience are nothing to you. If you do so happen to take good jobs more than evil then you are chaotic good, not neutral. The same goes for evil, if you choose evil more than good but still do good, then you are chaotic evil, not neutral. As one who is neutral this question will always come into your mind when you are faced with a good?evil decision: Which pays more, earns more, or grants more both now and later.

Now that I have taught you in the ways and followings of netrality, maybe you will show better respect for it.

Now for my other statement, since Kato chooses an evil decision he is therefore not completely good which leaves him at chaotic good. Which in terms means that he is mostly good but has some evil in him that will someday grow.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Although they are equal, SoA looks cooler so...I pick SoA.

When being neutral, good and evil don't matter, you choose whichever benifits you more. Moral and conscience are nothing to you. If you do so happen to take good jobs more than evil then you are chaotic good, not neutral. The same goes for evil, if you choose evil more than good but still do good, then you are chaotic evil, not neutral. As one who is neutral this question will always come into your mind when you are faced with a good?evil decision: Which pays more, earns more, or grants more both now and later.

Now that I have taught you in the ways and followings of netrality, maybe you will show better respect for it.

Now for my other statement, since Kato chooses an evil decision he is therefore not completely good which leaves him at chaotic good. Which in terms means that he is mostly good but has some evil in him that will someday grow.

Your actually wrong, taking the Sword of Aeons then throwing Jack's mask away makes up for that evil deed :p

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

No, remember you killed your sister. You can never make up for taking the life of an innocent, no matter what you do.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

My fav weapon between those 2 is Avo's tear. Because you know, you don't have to kill your sister for it. But my fav weapon in the game is the Katana Hiryu.
:ninja:

C

Crazyarms

Seigfried said:
No, remember you killed your sister. You can never make up for taking the life of an innocent, no matter what you do.

Yes, but what if killing one innocent saves the lives of millions.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

I suppose you have a point. But still I think It is better to let her live. But again the sword of aeons helps with the like of the Ice trolls and summoners. It can be hard to choose.:D

C

Crazyarms

Not for me, i will always pick Avo's Tear!

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

I get the Avo's tear usually as well but I still us the Katana Hiryu nearly all the time:ninja:

C

Crazyarms

Really. I have never heard of that katana. (mind u am not a fable expert)

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:

actually she was neutral so her death was meaning less, plus in Lost chapter it says she gets killed anyway.

K

Kato Si

Ranger said:
I get the Avo's tear usually as well but I still us the Katana Hiryu nearly all the time:ninja:

ah the Katana Hiryu, my favorite Legendary weapon besides the Solus.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Actually it says she was almost killed, and it doesn't matter if she was neutral or if its one death for a million saved. As an innocent, there was no need to kill her and by doing so you have shown yourself as one who will sacrifice anyone for ultimate power, and that is an evil act.

The Katana Hiryu was cool, but I prefered the Harbinger.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Actually it says she was almost killed, and it doesn't matter if she was neutral or if its one death for a million saved. As an innocent, there was no need to kill her and by doing so you have shown yourself as one who will sacrifice anyone for ultimate power, and that is an evil act.

The Katana Hiryu was cool, but I prefered the Harbinger.

The only thing I don't like about the Harbinger is that you have to get pretty buff. And yes I know the trick. But that's besides the point.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Not that, I like the augmentations and the look.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Ha, I knew it!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I don't know!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

It looks a little to devious for you, then again you are not very good so I guess it suits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.