• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Avo's Tear or The Sword of Aeons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zelu

Re: Avo's Tear or The Sword of Aeons

:wacko: What's wrong with being nuetral? Neutral is like the best! Plus it's like the hardest alingment to be.:p

S

scythe-o-master

nothing its just you dont have like special features such as horns or a halo

kweh kweh lol thanks seigreid

Two Posts Merged - Dark Drakan

S

scythe-o-master

kweh kweh lol thanks seigreid

T

Talvar

I dont have TLC, I WANT AVOS TEAR

S

shadow

i wish there was a way that u could bring the sword of aeons back and u it with the avo tear as duel weapons

F

FableFan

hey is anyone on the forums today.

i have been playing Fable:the lost chapters for a while now and i was the worst u could get u no long horns and charcoleish skin it was kewl but then i went to the temple of avo and donated becuz i thoguht i could get the sword from the lookout ubov it "THE SWORD OF HUW" but it wont budge now im good without the sword can sum 1 help me!! my email addy is [email protected]

F

FableFan

i have been playing Fable:the lost chapters for a while now and i was the worst u could get u no long horns and charcoleish skin it was kewl but then i went to the temple of avo and donated becuz i thoguht i could get the sword from the lookout ubov it "THE SWORD OF HUW" but it wont budge now im good without the sword can sum 1 help me!! my email addy is [email protected]

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

FableFan said:
hey is anyone on the forums today.

Read this it should help ^_^

http://www.projectego.net/fable/side-quests/sword-in-the-stone/

S

Smiley7853

Talvar said:

I thought it was a dissapointment, the solus greatsword is actually stronger. It definitly looks cool though and has some sick augmentations....

S

Smiley7853

Talvar said:

I thought it was a dissapointment, the solus greatsword is actually stronger. It definitly looks cool though and has some sick augmentations....

K

kane

can i get the avos tear if i already have the sword of aeons?

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

No, you have to decide to get one or the other.

D

darthlime101

After earning enough money for the Solus Greatsword, it makes both the Sword of Aeons (supposedly the weapon that can "destroy the world" according to Theresa) and Avos Tear seem like Iron Longswords. It is awesome. Yes you get hit lots since its slow to hit someone but 1 hit to an undead soldier (the smaller ones) and they are dead, 2 hits to the bigger ones. It makes slicing through enemies fun again!

Other than that, I prefer Aeons since its evil and I like being evil. The only way to be neutral is to buy Tofu and Crunchy Chicks. Eat a 2 chicks once an enemy is dead and eat tofu when you do something bad (kill a trader or passing guard). Speaking of guards wandering, why are they in the forest when they could be guarding something useful, like the Oakvale Graveyard where I take villagers AND SLAUGHTER THEM! o_O Aww crap! You know my secrets! Must hide!:ninja:

A

Archon's Soul

hey i just registered to this,

i like the Solus Greatsword, i use the Sword of Aeons more

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Archon's Soul;21150 said:
hey i just registered to this,

i like the Solus Greatsword, i use the Sword of Aeons more

Hi there and welcome to ProjectEgo.Net.

Good choices for swords :thumbsup:

S

Seishi

whish one is the solus greatsword??

S

Seishi

riiiiiiight!!! yeaaah I loved that one, but I was too slow too use it, unless I was using slow time. Is that the most powerful weapon in FLC ????

H

happymatt

well i'm a villian so the sword of aeons is better:realmad:

H

happymatt

well the sword of aeons is better for a villian:realmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.