• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Banshee to Bloodstone is impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sogen

Re: Banshee to Bloodstone is impossible

lovez 2 pwn;234096 said:
What I do is kill her little ones then do level 5 slo-mo and shoot her in the face with the red dragon :D man I can shoot that almost as fast as I can with the G3 in call of duty 4 :p

I compare it to the DE

T

Tobue

i made a whole new post...should of looked more first, i have a pretty big bug with the banshee, i cant even draw my weapon in bloodstone, i talked to T.O.B.Y. and i cant even finish his quest because of it....
then the demon door was glitched a bit, when i went into it the second time the house dissapeared and such....
i cant even move on now because of t freaking banshee!

M

McDubie

I had the same problem, get close, turn off the safety, kill the daughters, and then kill her.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Weird, I never had any problems like that. Lucky me! :cool:

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I did it straight away,.. Very weird.. very weird...

I

incandenza

I had the same problem as theodere, and I found that going to the Inn and sleeping worked. When I woke, I was able to inflict damage and kill her easily.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Renasko;233331 said:
Yeah, the banshee in bloodstone is a right pain in the ass. The other ones aren't quite as bad - or at least, that's the way I've had it - but this one is something else. Damn those twins for unleashing her. I killed her once, then whenever I finished the game, the quest was restarted, meaning I had to face it again, if I wanted to ever use Bloodstone in the future. I had serious problems killing her a 2nd time...
It's pretty easy to kill the orphans, then take her down. I use flame, and it gets most the orphans, and then shoot her.:)

O

OhUKnoIt

Okay... Im at bloodstone and I CAN NOT BEAT THE DAMN BANSHEE!!!

I try shooting her in her face and nothing happens!
I try killing her with my Master Longsword and Master Cleaver and still nothing happens!
Her health is the same.
Ive been at this for like 3days now!
I dont know whats worng :(

E

EquineBallet

I know what your talking about, the one really big banshee in bloodstone, I can't beat her. It seems no one here has been any help. They all seem to say the same thing, yes we know to kill her shadow kids..it dosn't work on this on in bloodstone. If anyone has beat it, please let me know, I can't go to bloodstone because she is there.

P

Ptolemy

banshees are easy.
all it takes is to kill her daughters then kill her with a rank 5 spell. lightning, fire, and swords all work. its a one shot kill.

P

Ptolemy

i have killed the one in bloodstone. it should be a piece of cake.
she's the same as the other banshees just a tad stronger.

E

EquineBallet

teodere;231063 said:
:(I am at Bloodstone and I should kill the Banshee you show them. The problem is that does not undergo some damage, of it from the magic of it from the direct attacks: After a hour that I experienced to kill I have surrenderred it. I repeat_: it does not undergo some damage also killing the mordipiede that the banshee does to appear
I went and slept in the in for 6 hours and then I was able to kill her.

V

Vikingschick

I really dont understand why its doing that. i spent like 2 hours trying to kill her

D

DragonMaster91

I think I know why some quests restart.

With my first guy (good), I could not buy any place important (brightwood tower etc). Second guy (evil), was able too.

When he (evil) did, then beat the game, the important places quests restarted.

So here is my theory:
I think lionhead screwed up (again) with the quests. Some of those quests are meant for after the spire (or game), therefore, that would naturally cause a quest to restart. However, if you get lucky, you won't get any quests that bug up (horribly).

L

laharl

none of mine ever bugged up Lol

Sokrias

Reaction score

Must be a glitch, try a few more times to make sure. Try using The Daichi on the minions, and the Red Dragon on her. May not be the best way, but I killed her in maybe 5 seconds?

B

Buzz

I was having the same problem with not being able to kill the Banshee. I left that area, went and bought the master flintlock pistol, came back and had her dead in less than 5 minutes. As many of you have already mentioned; probably a glitch.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Number 5 flames kills the little ones, and then I hit the banchee with my Daichi, and make short work of her.:)

E

Eligos

i used the daichi and couldnt kill the banshee, tried using a gun and master katana, nothing seems to work.
does anyone have any other options?

A

arcadiumelite

I use a Level 3 Time Control as soon as she starts spitting out sparks, that gives me time to get the Level 5 Inferno ready.

Be sure to move in between anklebiters and banshee before beginning Inferno. I have killed all in one blast like this numerous times and in different settings. If banshee isn't killed immediately, redo.

This works on Balverines, Shadows and regular Hollow Men (not those armorplated ones).

Status
Not open for further replies.