• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

best type of character!

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score
Re: best type of character!

Darg;142592 said:
Always fun, especially if you have a handlebar mustache, mutton chops and funky short hair. It makes you look like an eccentric rich crazy person. Or just a strange fat guy with bizarre facial hair...:p
I couldn't agree more.:D

W

WitchHunter Ftw

Seriously Guyz, Ive been playing Fable for about 2-3 days, and my guy is a full good Witchhunter, i can 1 hit nearly anything and 2-3 hit ice golems, i originally maxxed Multi shot, slow time and force push as my will skillz and the general skill skills and strength skillz and i went through the arena without pottin. and im also full good with Skorms Bow and Avo's Tear, + I found an uber grind spot and hit my biggest Combat Multiplier EVR.....279

Oh and because of that multiplier i was able to buy EVERY SKILL so i got the blue face marks mages get, im a GIANT, ands if i choose to i can change between character types, but withhunter is unstoppable

Ahmad Abu-Gdairi

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
Reaction score

i thinkj the best chariter is a good spell fighter, with everything maxed out, only has legendary weponds, glowing hands, has at less 500,000 gold pices with him, has on a full bright plate, and holds the soulis grate sowrd. thats me...

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

I know this thread is old, I was going to make anthoer with the same idea then I saw this... Anyways, I think the best character is the old wise looking type.

H

hunter16

I'm more a stay young type. I get str till level 5, max speed, some accuracy and guile, max slow time and assassins rush. I go to the avos temple and loose 10 years. I'm about 33 and i also like the ranger look.

I've got one massive scar going across my right (looking at him left) eye. it looks pretty cool. I'm good and i wear a bright leather torso, all the rest ís bright plate armour.

Z

Zingo

A neutral, thin ranger-style of guy. Rough hair, some tatoos and dressed in villager outfit/leather. With a fisherman's hat. Ohyes...

A

Arcturius

A class that I had alot of fun with was an evil witch-hunter with skorm's bow. I had fun with that.

T

timedragon

Best? its opinion. ...i like my character the best. the following is an edit of the original post.

Normal haircut
Normal beard
Ruon peak tattoo
Poison web tattoo
Dorgon tattoo
Full Platemail
Arken's crossbow
Legendary status
The Murren Greathammer or Solus mastersword
Multistrike and Berserk. sometimes i mess with other spells
I change names often. right now: Avatar.