• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best way(s) to get rich!!!

F

fableguru

Best way(s) to get rich!!!

My best way to get rich in TLC is to buy lots of Emeralds in till you have about 200 then sell all to shop in oakvale then buy all of them back. next go to the pub and sleep for 3 days and nights after that go back to shop sell all emeralds and then buy them all back. keep doing this for as long as you want, i did it for an hour and became a $trillion air$ :)

anain12

Reaction score
Re: Best way(s) to get rich!!!

Well the highest amount of money is 9.999.999 and youre not first to think of this method. And i think you need some guile or something for this to work.

F

fableguru

i never said i was first to use that way. and in tlc that is not the highest amount of money you can get, but if you belive overwise go and get some proof that it is the highest then i will belive you

D

Dagger-Daemon

Cool, I only have regular Fable. Will it still work without TLC?

anain12

Reaction score

fableguru;233130 said:
i never said i was first to use that way. and in tlc that is not the highest amount of money you can get, but if you belive overwise go and get some proof that it is the highest then i will belive you
Well i play fable not TLC so sure.o_O

S

shelly82

hey guys just completed fable2 and decided to save my family but cant find where rose is anyone have any ideas ??
thanks peeps xx

Ahmad Abu-Gdairi

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
Reaction score

fableguru;233122 said:
My best way to get rich in TLC is to buy lots of Emeralds in till you have about 200 then sell all to shop in oakvale then buy all of them back. next go to the pub and sleep for 3 days and nights after that go back to shop sell all emeralds and then buy them all back. keep doing this for as long as you want, i did it for an hour and became a $trillion air$ :)

Been There. Done That...:sleep:

What esle You Got?:sly:

S

samlotoflol

bunny has word domination

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

My gold changer guide >_>

F

fableguru

if you have a lot of money say about 100 thousand then go to oakvale and kill every1 then buy there houses after that collect rent after every 3 days

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I just did the Bowerstone North Diamond Buy/sell thing. Really fast way to get money.

A

Antious

A good way that I have found to make some good cash is to first get enough to buy the house in Bowerstone South, then collect rent and keep upgrading till it is maxed, once maxed collect another 2000 and use the berserker assassin rush glitch to freeze everything. Then go back into Bowerstone, and see if anyplaces are for sale. If so buy the any one of the 2000 GP ones, if not teleport using the guild seal to the guild then back to Bowerstone. Some places should be up for sale then. No killing or anything, just buy them ;)

K

keenoflo

does the buy/sell all exploit work in the original fable or just tlc? I tried to do it with potions and got my *** handed to me.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

ok, first of all don't bump if you have to find the most recent you can, second, i think that the sell all is available in the original fable. so yeah.

K

keenoflo

ok, I don't know what bumping is, but sorry anyway.

also I tried doing buy/sell all with a calculator in my hand and it didn't add up as all the items being the price listed.

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score

bumping= when replying to old post from like 2008 or 2007 check the dates that they posted it its at top left corner of their comment

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

For this emarald thing, how much money do you need to start off with???