• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best way to get allot of money quickly. (refined)

G

Gollak_Khal

Best way to get allot of money quickly. (refined)

As most of you know the best way to get money is to do the Buy/Sell trick over and over.

(for those who don’t know follow the link http://forums.projectego.net/make-massive-cash-quick-2410/)

Note I pefer to use gems to do the above trick but you can use whatever you have alot of.

I have found a trick to get even more money from it. Oakvale works the best for this trick. First you go and kill the general shop owner and buy the building.

(if you are playing good and don’t want evil points just use a leveled up fireball thrown next to the shop owner the explosion will kill him with out getting you evil points be warned you have to throw it next to not on him)

Now wait 3 days and come back and do the Buy/Sell trick as much as you want than wait until rent day and since owning a shop gets you a percentage of the profit the shop gets you will get a ton of money cause of all the buying you did at the shop. :)

F

fabler

Re: Best way to get allot of money quickly. (refined)

its such a simple trick, if you want there is 65 diamonds in bowerstone nrth 4 sale
hope it helps

G

Gollak_Khal

yes I know that there is diamonds for sell inlarge amounts I was just pointing out a way to squeeze a little extra cash out from it.

C

Curzedchild

I find the best way to get money while doing this trick is to sell lots of different kinds at the same time, like Diamonds, Saphires, and Rubys

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

*sigh* This has been on SO many threads.. Even I have made a thread.. It's nothing new.

D

Darg

Seriously people. There is in fact a search function, whether you want to use it or not, and if you don't want to waste peoples' time, then I suggest you check if someone else has done this sort of thing already.

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

But how can one raise one's post count without posting topics and replies that people have already gone before and posted?

F

fable helper

people n ezy thing to do is go to xbox360 setings go to clock and set time forward as much as u can than get fable2 [awesomest game ever] and u get the profit u get from ur shops and rents u have like myn is 10k every 5 mins kk so i do that every time i get on xbox u get like 50bill i have 60 bill iam haby u get 1 mill if u have 5k profit good luck geting money noobs may i say i have highest lvl in every skill lol hhe beat that

F

fable helper

lol
wow iam good wrote that in 5 mins

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

ok first of all, this is the original fable and tlc and second of all you're bumping here instead of going to a recent fable 2 thread abou getting money, and third, don't double post, you have at the bottom right hand corner of post is an edit button, fourth, this is known already by a lot of people, even i who don't have fable 2 know of that, and you forgot one thing, you have to disconnect from xbox live first.

Chrysalis

Reaction score

same old problem with this forum, people dont like new gamers discovering things.

Thanks to the OP I didnt know the rent from shops is affected by profit. So you have helped one person.

To the people who say use search, what do you suggest if I want to discuss something discussed years ago? revive old thread or start new one? or are you saying old topics can no longer be discussed on this site at all.