• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Borderlands 2 Character

Which Borderlands 2 character did you pick?

• Total voters

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Snipers are really great early game because every other weapon is so painfully inaccurate.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Snipers are really great early game because every other weapon is so painfully inaccurate.

Pretty much yeah. I've given up on pretty much everything in-between shotguns and sniper rifles.

Azer249

Reaction score
1920x1080

Hmmm was going to say it could be something to do with screen tearing. It happens to me on different games not just borderlands and it always seems to be prominent when FXAA is enabled...

Goddammit. Still Level 25. Haven't had a chance to play it during the weekend... :/

Ha i played all weekend. Don't forget i'm British so i got it late Friday night.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Haha, I love some of the quotes or sayings in this game!

Like when you die the machine said something like this to me;

"I agree with you, who ever just killed you is a dick, unless you committed suicide, I take that back"

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
"The Hyperion Corporation recommends swearing revenge on the thing that killed you, unless it's an inanimate object like a cliff."

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Current total. Now at 37 hours gameplay and started playthrough 2. Also for people wondering, yes i did every single side quest bar one. Which you will know why when you get to it.

View attachment 672View attachment 673

Damn guy! Im still level 25 and have side quests out the ying-yang.

Hey, how did you take those screenshots from that angle? I just tried now and realized I cant rotate the camera around to look at my character. And how do you have two gold keys?

In answer to the OP im a level 25 Siren, Cataclysm tree (with 5 points in Harmonys "sweet release") and I mainly use my favorite shotgun, Critical Heartbreaker.

Azer249

Reaction score
Damn guy! Im still level 25 and have side quests out the ying-yang.

Hey, how did you take those screenshots from that angle? I just tried now and realized I cant rotate the camera around to look at my character. And how do you have two gold keys?

In answer to the OP im a level 25 Siren, Cataclysm tree (with 5 points in Harmonys "sweet release") and I mainly use my favorite shotgun, Critical Heartbreaker.
Drag and drop the menu screen.
Also for the 2nd golden Key you can sign up for shift in the extra menu.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Question for those who have finished the main storyline, is it very long? I liket o take my time and not finish the storyline, buuuut I like to do the storyline quests haha..

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Question for those who have finished the main storyline, is it very long? I liket o take my time and not finish the storyline, buuuut I like to do the storyline quests haha..

Main quest is around 25-30 hours from what ive heard from Interviews.

Azer249

Reaction score
Main quest is around 25-30 hours from what ive heard from Interviews.

Yep, took me around 37 hours to do the main quest and all of (bar about 1) the side quests. Got to level 34~ on the first playthrough. Now at level 40.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Apart from characters being awesome, the music/sound track is bad ass!

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Yep, took me around 37 hours to do the main quest and all of (bar about 1) the side quests. Got to level 34~ on the first playthrough. Now at level 40.

... And I'm still at level 29, still on my first time round.

Accidentally used my Golden key today. Raged a bit, till I saw a Maliwan Sniper. FREAKING SWEET.

Azer249

Reaction score
... And I'm still at level 29, still on my first time round.

Accidentally used my Golden key today. Raged a bit, till I saw a Maliwan Sniper. FREAKING SWEET.
Loot from the chest is usless by the time you get to 50 anyway. Optimal level to us it is 40~

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Loot from the chest is usless by the time you get to 50 anyway. Optimal level to us it is 40~

I was curious myself as to the best time to use it, dont want to use it too late and not have any time to enjoy whats in it. I thought at some point the items in there would sort of cap and not get any better.

Azer249

Reaction score
I was curious myself as to the best time to use it, dont want to use it too late and not have any time to enjoy whats in it. I thought at some point the items in there would sort of cap and not get any better.

If you open it at 50 you will waste it, you'll have much better loot soon.

40 is around the right time as you'll be quite the way through playthrough 2 and as i found out, you'll need some upleveled items to complete some quests as you'll be dying a lot.

So yeah, use it around 38-44 but not before you start playthrough 2.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
If you open it at 50 you will waste it, you'll have much better loot soon.

40 is around the right time as you'll be quite the way through playthrough 2 and as i found out, you'll need some upleveled items to complete some quests as you'll be dying a lot.

So yeah, use it around 38-44 but not before you start playthrough 2.

Well, I'm happy with my fire sniper rifle for now.:p

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I accidentally wasted my key on that chest as soon as I reached Sanctuary. I was just going on a loot binge and saw this here fancy-looking chest without realizing it's importance...

:'(