• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Borderlands 2 Review Roundup

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm playing as a Controller Maya. Love her phaselock too much to get a turret or an extra gun. When my friends get their hands on the game, I'll be playing a Harmony Maya.

I was tempted by Zero but I think im going to go for Axton. The turrets are just so tempting and useful.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I was tempted by Zero but I think im going to go for Axton. The turrets are just so tempting and useful.

I can see the draw of the turret, especially if you watch the opening sequence. I ability to place a turret on one side and take care of the other yourself is incredible. Love the opening sequence.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I can see the draw of the turret, especially if you watch the opening sequence. I ability to place a turret on one side and take care of the other yourself is incredible. Love the opening sequence.

Apparently you can get 2 turrets a little later on too and upgrade them to fire nukes. Can also pick them up and move them this time. This will help me in solo also when no friends are on to co-op with. Also thought about Zero and as cool as his assassinations are they wont work on everything and the thought of sniping and people stealing all the good drops from enemies I kill left a sour taste in my mouth. Hoping the postman has delivered it when I get home but im not holding out much hope, had terrible luck with postal service lately.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Apparently you can get 2 turrets a little later on too and upgrade them to fire nukes. Can also pick them up and move them this time. This will help me in solo also when no friends are on to co-op with. Also thought about Zero and as cool as his assassinations are they wont work on everything and the thought of sniping and people stealing all the good drops from enemies I kill left a sour taste in my mouth. Hoping the postman has delivered it when I get home but im not holding out much hope, had terrible luck with postal service lately.

Now that's badass...

Yeah, I was hooked to playing Zero for a while before the game came out, but you're right. You can't assassinate a huge army of robots with just a sword and ninja reflexes. Decided to go with Maya because I'm familiar with the Siren gameplay from the first game. Besides, that launch trailer featuring Lilith and Maya together was awesome.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well I got a shock when I got home and it had been delivered, managed to play it for about an hour last night. Yet to try it with friends but hoping to get some more time on it on Sunday. Trying to level up a little and get some decent abilities and weapons before I head into co-op.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
From first look it appears Zero is a bit out of place in a game like this, especially in co-op mode.
Might be fun. Personally going for Maya most likely.

Actually, this game is considered an RPG with FPS elements. :p
I'd say it's the other way around - an FPS with RPG elements.

Aha, you guys will love this. Was talking to my room mate and he said that borderlands gets boring :p
The ending was just plain awful.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
From first look it appears Zero is a bit out of place in a game like this, especially in co-op mode.
Might be fun. Personally going for Maya most likely.

I'd say it's the other way around - an FPS with RPG elements.

The ending was just plain awful.

Zero could be useful to sneak in with and thin weaker enemies & then retreat to longer range to add support with sniper fire. Would be harder to solo with him though. Ending in original was poor but I did like how Gearbox openly admitted that and mocked that fact in Borderlands 2 intro.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Eh, I kinda liked the Lovecraftian twist.