• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can you guess what this is?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Fun fact: The only major american fast food chain that didn't use pink slime was Wendy's... them and In 'n Out burger but INO is more of a west coast only thing.

But then, Wendy's generally tastes like **** for other reasons. So who cares?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I don't see why it's so hard to use actual meat, I guess when there's a cheaper alternative it's always better... Who cares for any impact on health, after all, if you don't want it, you don't buy it.

Because the actual meat is worth a lot more than chicken nuggets. Wings, breasts and drumstricks are too fancy to go into nuggies.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Excuse me, sir? Excuse me, sir!

Wendy's is f****** delicious.

Every Wendy's near me solely employs dead people and the culinarily disabled. The fries are always nasty, and the burgers are only tasty 6 times out of ten.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
You probably only go to the "bad" Wendy's.

We've got a "bad" McDonalds. Nobody wants to eat there. Doesn't mean McDonalds are all "bad".

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
I don't mind what's in my food (within reason) as long as the end product tastes fan-dabby-dozy.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

We've got a "bad" McDonalds. Nobody wants to eat there. Doesn't mean McDonalds are all "bad".

There are three within a twenty-mile radius that we go to... occasionally. Pretty frequently, actually. They're all kinda ****ty. Slow and semi-competent service, too.

Also, I have yet to forgive them for removing the fried chicken from their menu.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Dunno what kind of McD's you guys go to eat at but here they use chicken breast meat and nothing else. Tastes bland compared to the crap they use to serve back when no one gave a monkeys about quality but hey - that's progress, apparently.

Like what they did to Pot Noodle. Used to be so delicious and then they took out all the nice bits so it's just...noodles and shrivelled veg. Ew.

Lenop

Boyish member
Reaction score

I'm a big fan of Wendy's, unfortunately we don't have one.
We still have a "bad" McDonalds, I'm waiting for it to shut down like the "bad" Taco Bell did and maybe they'll put a Wendy's there instead.